- CHAPTER 12 -

"Erin won again!" Irene announced.

"Aish!" Erin laughed when Suga punched the water.

"Yah, Erin! Hop on my shoulder." Bambam said, he went under the water as Erin sat on his shoulder.

Bambam stood up, "Yah! Don't pull my hair." Bambam said, so Erin just hold on his head.

"Bogum, Yoojung! Fight us!" Bambam said.

The couple looked at their way and immediately went on their position.

"Okay, let the battle begins in... 1, 2, 3, GO!" Irene said with a high-pitched voice of hers.

Yoojung and Erin began to fight. First push of Erin wasn't successful, Yoojung pushed Erin back but didn't succeed. Second attempt of Erin, Yoojung lost her balance and the couple fell.

"You're really the best." Yoojung said and Erin just smirked.

Smirking is a smile for Erin. And that smirk always attracts one person who's also joining them right now.

"I'll jump, is it okay?" Erin asked.

"Sure." Bambam said and prepared his shoulder.

Erin stepped on Bambam's shoulder, everyone was looking at her.

Erin rolled her body vertically while curling herself up like a ball.

"Did it hurt?" Erin asked Bambam once she stood up.

"Nope." Bambam said. "You're too thin and light."

"Let's eat." Irene said who's eating rice already.

"You're really a dragon." Bambam teased Erin.

"Yah! I'm a barbie!" Irene yelled.

"What did you say? You're a pig?" Irene hit Suga and Irene chase Bambam and Suga who kept on teasing her.