- CHAPTER 34 -

Erin and Suho is now at the condo, Suho was sleeping peacefully at his room. While Erin is starring outside through the window on her room.

She sighed, "3 months left and I'm going to leave him." She said to herself.

Should I ask Mr. Kim to extend the contract? Erin thought and that gave her a hope.

She took the motor key and left the condo. She drove towards Mr. Kim's mansion.

She entered and went to his office, she knocked as a sign of respect. "Come in." Mr. Kim said.

She went in and closed the door before bowing, "Erin." Mr. Kim said and smiled at her.

"Mr. Kim, I'll go straight to the point why I'm here." Mr. Kim frowned because Erin was so serious.

"I want to extend the contract."

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

"Where have you been?" Suho asked when Erin entered the condo.

"I'm tired." She said without even glancing at Suho, she immediately entered her room and locked the door.

She sat down on her bed and sighed when the things that Mr. Kim have said earlier entered her mind.

"If we will extend the contract, you won't be able to get your job. Because once the contract ends, you have to start your job at Big Hit."

Erin's gaze landed on the floor, "A-aren't you going to gave me my salary if I'll still protect your son?"

"Sorry to say this but, no. Because my son will be a CEO and I'll hire bodyguards for him and that's a must, we won't be needing a secret bodyguard anymore."

Erin sighed, "I-i understand."

"I think... I have to keep my distance from you from now on." She said to herself and sighed.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

"Suho." Erin said in the middle of their silence.

"Hmmm?" Suho asked and drank his water.

"Prepare yourself after you eat." Suho watched Erin stood up and put the things that she used on the sink and left the kitchen.

"Why do I have to prepare myself?" He asked himself.

He immediately finished his breakfast and placed the things that he used on the sink then went to his room.

He took a bath and wore his white long sleeve, he folded it up to his elbow. He paired it to a jeans and a high cut black shoes.

He took his phone and wallet before going out from his room.

He saw Erin going out from her room as well, "Ready?" Erin asked him as he nodded back.

"Let's go." Erin said and headed to the garage.

Suho followed and locked the condo before entering the car.

"Where are we going?" He asked her.

"You'll know later." She replied without looking at him.

Suho pouted and just leaned against his seat, Erin started the engine and drove away.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

"Waaah~" Suho's eyes was filled with amazement when he saw the field that's full of strawberries.

"Can I eat and bought some?" Suho asked the staff innocently.

Erin signalled the staff that she will pay, so the staff looked at Suho. "Yes." He replied.

"Erin-ah! I'll start picking, okay?" Erin just gave him a nod, he took a basket and began to ran all around the field.

She smiled and talked to the staff, "Keep the change." She said and paid before she followed Suho.

"Yah, Erin! Eat this one." Suho stretched his arm to feed Erin.

She smiled and took the strawberry out from her boyfriend's hand and ate it.

"It's sweet." She commented, Suho just smiled and continued picking.

Erin's phone suddenly rang, she saw Mr. Kim's name on her phone's screen.

She glanced at Suho who's having fun picking strawberries, she distanced herself before answering the call.

"Hello?" She said.

"Erin? Where are you right now?"

"I'm on a strawberry farm with Suho. Why?"

"I'll announce about Suho being the CEO soon, once I tell you to bring him to the company. You'll pack your things before bringing him on the building. Then, after that you're allowed to take your vacation and after 3 months. You'll go back to being a secret bodyguard of Kim Taehyung of BTS."

Erin's eyes widened, Taehyung's secret bodyguard? "Erin?" Mr. Kim said.

"Y-yes, Sir. I understand." The call ended as Erin sighed. She turned to look at Suho, how am I going to leave him?

"Erin~ Help me." Suho said while having a hard time carry the three basket that's full of strawberries.

Erin shook her head and helped Suho, "You know you're weak."

"Yah!" Suho yelled and rushed to catch up to Erin.

Erin just smirked and shook her head.