- CHAPTER 32 -

Erin heard a knock, she continued combing her hair while opening the door.

Suho's eyes widened to see Erin's messy hair. On his eyes, she looks pretty and hot.

He gulped, "T-they're waiting for us." He said.

"Okay, I'll just finish combing my hair." Suho nodded slowly before Erin closed the door.

After she combed her hair, she took her make-up kit and went out from her room.

Suho was still there, leaning against the wall and waiting for her. "Let's go." She said as Suho replied with a nod.

They went downstairs and saw that the van was waiting for them, they entered the van and the members were inside along with their own P.A's.

"Let's go." The manager told the driver as they drove towards the place where the concert will be held.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

Erin was inside the dressing room because she's done styling Suho, and he's already outside along with the members.

They're just waiting for the VCR to be finished, Erin doesn't want to watch Suho because she's scared to fall deeper for him.

Her phone suddenly rang, she frowned when it's an unknown number.

She clicked the answer button and put it near his ear, "Hello?" She said.

"Erin?" It's a guy's voice.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"Kim Taehyung." She smiled when she found out who the caller is.

"Oh? Why did you call?" She asked and leaned against the swivel chair.

"I dyed my hair blue!"

"Oh? Really? Why?"

"For our comeback! It'll be released later, can you watch our comeback stage? Please~"

Erin smiled. "Sure."

"Yehey! I'll call again after the comeback stage! I'll interview you to confirm if you really watched it."

Erin nodded, even though Taehyung can't see it. "Okay, okay. Bye bye."

"Bye, bye~" Taehyung said with his sweet voice and the call ended.

"Let's watch them!" Kai's stylist excitedly said as they went out from the dressing room and only Erin was left inside.

Erin waited for about 5 minutes before going out from the dressing room.

She went on the side of the stage and she saw EXO performing on stage, her eyes immediately look for Suho.

Then she saw him, waving to his fans and looking so handsome.

"Damn it." She mumbled and sighed. I can't handle his charm anymore. She thought and shook her head.

Suho took a picture of himself using a fan's phone, when he look at it. He saw Erin at the back, looking at him.

He returned the phone to the fan and looked for Erin, then he saw her. Standing on the side of the stage, staring directly on him.

He smiled and waved at her before he turned his back from her and continued performing.

Erin let a sigh of relief, like she stopped breathing when Suho smiled and waved at her.

She remained watching Suho, this is the only the way for me to stare at him longer.

Erin's gaze went on Baekhyun who's looking at her, she frowned when Baekhyun suddenly gave her a flying kiss.

Chanyeol appeared on his side and smacked his head, Baekhyun just gave him a peace sign.

"Hey, Erin." Erin looked at her side and saw Mina, Sehun's personal assistant.

"Yeah?" She asked and brought her attention back to Suho, who's smiling brightly.

"Be honest, do you like Suho?" Erin froze and looked at the floor.

"What kind of question is that?" Her voice became a little lower.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I promise." She said and raised her right hand.

Erin smiled and looked at Suho again, "My heart was stolen by a fast irritated girly milk." She said.

"We're on the same situation." Mina said and Erin looked at her.

"You like Sehun?" Erin asked.

Mina smiled shyly and nodded, "H-he's so sweet to me, he's treating me differently compared to the other staffs."

"Yeah, I noticed that too."

"I hope Suho will fall for you too." Mina said.

Erin looked at her, "I'm not hoping for the same thing."

Mina frowned. "W-why?"

"Because I won't stay with him until the end..." And Erin remembered that she only have 5 months left.