- CHAPTER 2 -

"Let the battle begin!" The emcee announced.

Erin find it easy to make the opposite group down, Death Mighty just attacked them without thinking.

They waited until the opposite group got the enough distance to them.

They began to attack the opposite group as well and the battle indeed begin.

Two guys went to Erin, trying to trap her. But, if they think they could bring her down just like that, they're totally wrong.

The two guys attack her at the same time, when the two guys was so near to her.

She stepped backwards causing for the two guys to bump onto each other, they fell on the ground and hit their heads causing for them to lost their consciousness.

The leader attacked Erin, and she studied his movements in a short period of time.

He's tough. She thought. But lack of tactics.

She ran towards the leader just like what the leader was doing.

She stepped on the unconscious guy and she prepared her legs.

The leader didn't expect what Erin did, since her weight is just light. She could roll her own body, and she did, to gather a big impact.

Bulls eye. She yelled on her mind when her right foot hit the leader's face.

The leader fell unconscious on the ground because of the big impact.

Erin kept her balance and landed safely on the ground as she smirk.

She looked at her friends and they're done fighting.

"And the winner is TRAZI!" The emcee happily announced.

The crowd cheered, Soobin looked at Erin, gesturing her to get the prize.

But she shook her head, she turned to Irene and gestured her to get the prize.

Irene lacks of confidence on their group, and she's on the 5th place on the 5 most unbeatable person.

Erin wants to help Irene improve her confidence, she always cheers the younger up.

Irene smiled and went to the stage to get the prize from the emcee.

Everyone was screaming, cheering for the winning group.

Irene came back, TRAZI gave the crowd a bow before waving and leaving the place.

"Congrats, team." Soobin said and smiled as they smiled at him back.

They took their seats on the sofa here at the VIP Room where they entered earlier.

The group who will win the battle will get free foods at the bar, and they can order whatever they like.

The waiter entered as he smiled at them. "Congrats again." He greeted the group as they thank him.

They told him their orders and he confirmed it if all of their orders are correct. Before he went out from the VIP Room.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

"Mr. Soo Man, I found this girl outside of EXO's dorm. She was trying to take a picture of Do Kyungsoo." The bodyguard said while holding a girl's arm.

The girl rolled her eyes, Mr. Soo Man frowned and looked at her. "What's your name?"

The girl smiled innocently, "Irene, and I'm Do Kyungsoo's sasaeng."

Mr. Soo Man looked at the bodyguard, "Leave us for a while." The bodyguard bowed and left.

"Take your seat, Ms. Irene." Mr. Soo Man said and gestured Irene to sit down.

"You're a sasaeng, I won't sue you. But, I want you to do something for us. Then, I'll give you a chance to meet Do Kyungsoo."

Irene's eyes widened. "What is it?! I'll do it!"

"Look for a girl bodyguard, a strong and fiercer one. The girl who won't let herself get defeated."

Irene immediately thought of her friend, Erin. "I know someone, and she's exactly like what you're saying, Sir."

"Give me her profile then."

"Sure, Sir. I'll come back by tomorrow morning with her profile." Irene said while smiling so wide.

"After this favor, I'll let you meet Do Kyungsoo." Mr. Soo Man said.

Irene immediately nodded, "I promise! Sue me if I won't be able to bring her here!"

Mr. Soo Man just nodded and gestured her to leave.

Irene stood up and bowed, "Thank you very much, Mr. Soo Man." She said and left the office while smiling.