- CHAPTER 28 -

Erin opened her eyes and slowly sat up, she look at the wall clock and she was surprised to see that it's 3:00 PM already.

"Suho!" She yelled.

The door went opened and Suho was standing there, "W-why?" He asked her.

"How long am I sleeping?" She asked.

"2 days and a half."

Erin went silent, How could I sleep that long? She thought and sighed.

"How's your knee?" Suho asked and walk towards her.

Erin looked at her knee and moved it a little, her face brighten up when she didn't feel her knee stinging.

"It's fine now." She said and didn't notice that she's smiling already.

Suho gulped and blinked thrice when he saw Erin smiling. He shook his head, "I-i'll get you a food." He said and left the room.

Erin stood up and smiled when she confirmed that her knee is really now fine.

She looked at the wheel chair and kicked it, "Aish."

She carry the wheel chair and went out from her room, what am I going to do with this stupid thing? Should I throw this or donate it?

"Where are you going to bring that?" Suho asked when he went out from the kitchen.

"I'm deciding if I should donate this or throw this."

"Give me that, I'll take care of that thing." Suho took the wheel chair out from Erin's hand.

"Thanks." She said and went inside the kitchen.

She saw the cooked foods on the table, so she took a seat and began to eat.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

"Don't you have any schedule today?" Erin asked Suho while they're at the kitchen.

"No, it's our rest day. Because tomorrow is the start of the concert tour."

Erin frowned, "Is it tomorrow?" Suho just nodded while he's busy eating.

"The tour will start at the dome, right?" Suho nodded again.

"I'll prepare my things then." She said.

"What? No! We're not sure if your knee is really on a good condition now." Suho said, and it's now Erin's turn to focus on her food.

"I'm fine, my knee is fine." She said and drank a water before she stood up and left.

"Aish, that hard-headed carbonara monster." Suho mumbled and rolled his eyes.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

Suho's schedule for the final rehearsal was at 7:00 AM, so Erin woke up at 5:45 AM.

She did her morning routine and went to the kitchen to cook for their breakfast.

When she's done, she prepared the table and foods before she went to Suho's room.

She knocked for so many times, until he finally open the door. "What?!" He annoyingly asked with his eyes still closed.

"Breakfast is ready." She said calmly and went back to the kitchen.

Suho leaned against the door and sleep there for 5 minutes before he went to the washroom and do his routine.

When he's done, he went to the kitchen and saw Erin sleeping. Her head was resting on the table.

Suho walked towards her and squatted on her side to take a look at her face, Suho didn't know what he's doing and found his lips touched Erin's.

His heart was beating so fast as he close his eyes, he pulled away after some seconds and stood up.

He cleared his throat and kicked Erin's chair a little, causing for Erin to flinch and wake up. "Yah, your hair was on the soup."

Erin immediately sat up and fixed her hair, Suho took a seat and began to eat quietly.

Did I took an advantage of her? Is that considered as one? He thought.

"Eat faster." Erin said and stood up when she's done eating.

Suho just found himself smiling and touched his lips.

"Aish, she's driving me crazy." He mumbled and shook his head.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

The day of the tour has started, the first tour started in Gocheok Dome, Seoul.

Suho and Erin arrived at the Dome, "I'll help you." Suho said and took Erin's make-up kit out from her hand.

He walked ahead while Erin stood there and just watched Suho, weird. She thought and grabbed the things that were left.

She went inside the Dome and entered the dressing room, "Erin!!!" Erin gave Baekhyun a nod.

"I miss you!" Baekhyun said childishly and pouted his lips.

"Yah!" He received a glare from his boyfriend, Chanyeol. Yeah, they're boyfriends. There's so many secrets behind the cameras.

Erin shook her head and went to Suho, "What hairstyle do you want?" She asked.

"You'll decide for me." Suho answered and brought his attention to his phone.

When Erin was now focused on styling him, he carefully stared at her through the mirror. He tried his best to stop himself from smiling.

His finger kept on scrolling on his instagram, even though his attention was on his Personal Assistant.