Chapter 2

The four- or should I say five of us stood in front of the entrance to the Fairy Tail guild. My cousin for some reason had met up with us at the train (apparently it was kind of his dream to join Fairy Tail too) and now here he was, with the rest of us.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" said Happy.

"Heh, why thank you cat, and I wonder what's behind this door," I said as Lucy let out a few noises of excitement.

"I think a guild is behind this door," said my cousin, Ren, without looking at me but I ignored him.

Natsu then kicked down the door, causing me to look at him questionably, "We made it back alive!"

"We're home!" the cat added after him. Voices started to erupt around the guild as Lucy took a few steps forward, me doing the same.

"So I heard you went all out in Hargeon, Natsu. Had to go starting trouble-" the man with bugs bunny teeth couldn't finish his sentence as he was suddenly kicked by none other than the fire wizard himself.

Lucy raised her arms up defensively, "Why did you do that?"

Natsu had a tick mark, "You lied about that 'Salamander'! I'm gonna kick your butt!"

The victim of Natsu's kick also sat up with a tick mark, "Don't get mad at me, I'm not the one to blame here! I was just passing along a rumor I heard!"

"It was just a rumor?!"

"You wanna fight?!"

"Let's go!"

And then tables and people went flying up. Plus flames were sprouting. Happy waved it off, "Now now Natsu, I think you need to calm dowoaaah!"

My cousin didn't know what to do so he just scratched his head. "This is Fairy Tail?"

I smiled in satisfaction at the sight of Happy getting flown away by the brawl, "Damned cat. He deserved it for being so careless."

"You and Happy have got a beautiful friendship going on," said Ren.

"Yeah, what's up with that?" Lucy asked but then marvelled at the sight of the Fairy Tail guild hall, "But oh wow! I'm actually standing inside the Fairy Tail guild hall!"

"Huh, dreams really do come true then," I said to no one in particular.

"Well, only if they're logical," my cousin just had to say.

"Nobody asked you."

"Okay."

"So Natsu finally made it back, HUH?!" some raven-haired boy who was half-naked decided to make himself known. Lucy squeaked at the sight of him. "It's time we settled things once and for all!"

"Gray, your clothes," a lady with brown hair that reached beneath her shoulders stated. She was holding a wine glass with some kind of liquid in it. Yeah, probably wine. Though...I was staring in her direction, scrutinising her. 'What about you, lady?!'

"I don't have time for that!" when the raven now known as 'Gray' said that, honestly, I was less than impressed.

The lady let out a mushroom sigh, "You see, I don't date the men here because they have no class." And then she started downing a barrel, causing Lucy to gape as her eyes were bulging out of their sockets.

"Come here and fight me Natsu!"

"Not until you put the clothes on!"

A man with white hair approached from behind us, "It's only noon and you boys are already whining like spoiled babies."