Chapter 6

"Some guy with a scythe and a bunch of his lackeys took over the train!"

"I think I know who they are! They're the dark guild pox that have been hanging around town for the past few weeks!"

We had stopped at Kunugi Station to see what the commotion was all about. Up on the mountain where the car was parked, Lucy asked, "I can understand cars and boats, but why would they wanna hijack a train?"

"It doesn't really seem like it'd be a very good choice for getaway seeing as it can only follow the tracks it's on," Happy thought.

"Yes, that's true but they are quite fast," Erza stated.

A recently sickened Natsu kneeled in front of where Lucy was previously sat, shaking. Gray was next to Natsu in his underwear, "Well, I guess it's up to us to figure out where those Eisenwald guys are going in such a big hurry and why."

"YOU'RE NAKED GRAY!!" Lucy shouted.

He looked down, "Am I?"

"The military's already been called to action so it should only be a matter of time before someone catches them," said Lucy.

"I hope that's the case Lucy," Erza hoped, then starts moving the magic mobile again.

-----------------------------------

"Stop Erza, you're going way too fast! You're gonna overload the SE (self-energy) plug!" Gray warned.

"There's no telling how many innocent people could die if Lullaby song is played! I can't slow down, we have to stop Eisenwald before it's too late!"

"But at this rate, you're gonna use up all your magic before we even start fighting!"

"Well then, I'll just have to rely on hand-to-hand combat. Besides, I've got you and Natsu as backup."

Inside the car, where Natsu was immobilised on the floor, Happy went into thought, "I feel like there is something important I was supposed to tell you Lucy."

"Oh really? Well, what was it?"

"I don't remember, it was just something about something I was supposed to tell you," the cat then started murmuring, trying to remember what he wanted to say. "Hmm, you're.."

"Totally sick for real," Natsu murmured.

"That's it!" the cat figured.

"Are you kidding me?!" said Lucy.

Natsu decided to dangle himself outside the window. "Careful, Natsu! You're gonna fall out!" the blonde said.

"That's what I'm aiming for--!" I decided to pull Natsu back in and placed his head on my lap, running a hand through his pink hair.

"It's ok, we'll be there soon," I soothed, Lucy for some reason didn't like this. These emotions she only got from me were resurfacing. What was she feeling exactly?

Even though he was meant to be sick, he managed to blush just a tiny bit. He blinked, "Thanks, this feels a bit better"

"Sure," I smiled down at him, causing his heartbeat pace to quicken as he quickly diverted his eyes. He doesn't understand. This would normally only happen when he's fired up or fearful for something. So why could I make him feel like this? Not to mention he suddenly feels a little shy. Anyway-

"Umm.. so if it wasn't Lucy's totally sick, then what the heck was it? Something weird like that..." the cat was too busy murmuring to notice any of this. Gray was above the vehicle and Erza was driving so their attention was elsewhere. "Lucy's.. weird? Hungry? Fishy? I like fish! Wait.. yeah.. weird.."