Chapter 3

Lucy woke up from bed, stretching before looking outside the window. Hi, my name's Lucy, a real-life wizard. And this beautiful city is Magnolia, a magnificent place full of magic and opportunities! Go right through the center of town, and pass through the lovely Kardia Cathedral, and you'll find the home of the city's only magical guild: Fairy Tail! Oh, this cute little place is my house- well, mine and Lexie's house. A real steal of 70,000 jewel a month (35,000 for each of us), trust me. I love everything about it from the tub to all the floor space, to the amazing closet! Not to mention the adorable little retro fireplace and stove! Isn't it just darling? But, what I love most about it is-

The blonde gasped, eyes out of sockets, "My bedroom!" she kicked Natsu and Happy's faces into the wall, "Get the heck outta here, ya jerks!"

I dashed into the room without knocking, "What is it, Lucy- oh.." I trailed off after I caught sight of the familiar pinky and cat.

"Jeez, I just came over to check out your new pad!" Natsu gets up, hand on his cheek with question marks above his head.

"Aye.."

"Oh yeah, well what you call checking out, I call barging in!" Lucy shouted, pointing at them with a tick mark before lowering her voice, "And I'm pretty sure the police would call it breaking and entering."

"Hold on, we're just trying to be friendly!"

"This is a serious invasion of my privacy"

"Nice place you got here," the cat complimented, as he sharpened his nails with it.

"Let's try and keep it that way, alright?!" the blonde said as I picked Happy off the ground and placed him on my left shoulder.

"Refrain from doing that on Lucy's walls"

"Aye"

"Hey, what's all this?" Natsu asked, looking at some pieces of paper he picked up from a table.

Lucy gasped in alarm and kicked Natsu, "Nothing!!"

"So you just kicked me in the face.. over nothin'?" Natsu asked in disbelief. I snickered.

"Yeah, maybe I would! Now would you please just go home?" I laughed. More so at the first bit.

"But your place is way more exciting!"

"I hate boys!" the blonde cried, fake tears cascading like a waterfall.

-----------------------------------

Lucy let a mushroom sigh, whilst sat on the table. "Look, I just moved in with Lexie, and I'm not ready for guests, so how about you two just drink your tea, say thanks and get out, ya got that?"

"Jeez, talk about cold hearted," Natsu deadpanned.

"Ice cold," Happy added.

"Watch it, cat."

"Oh hey, I know! Why don't you show us all those little key guys that you like to collect!" Natsu suggested as I sipped my tea, savouring the taste before he looked at me. "And you can tell us your magic aswell!"

"I use light magic," I said simply. "I don't think there's anything else to explain."

"Oh yeah? What about what you did with Ren, what was that about?" the blonde asked.

"Huh?" Natsu was confused.

"What- oh, you're talking about that. Well I did say it ran in the family"

"What are you guys talking about?" Happy asked.

"Lexie's cousin was able to turn into a gun," Lucy told them, before turning back to me. "Can you do that aswell?"