Chapter 10

"Wow, this brings back memories!" Lucy said as she looked around the port town of Hargeon. "It seems like only yesterday when we met here for the first time."

"Memories? It wasn't exactly that long ago," Natsu started.

"You don't have to get all mushy," Ren added.

"Yeah, it pretty much was yesterday," I finished.

"Lucy's like an old lady," Happy commented, cue Lucy instantly whipping her head round to scowl and glare at the cat, who looked like he was holding in his laughs as he looked away. Then, she continued walking and talking as if that interaction never happened.

"Well, let's go find a boat that'll take us to Galuna."

The fire dragon slayer yelped, "Are you crazy?!" he tried to reason with Lucy, "Forget the boat, why can't we all just swim for it?"

The girl only deadpanned, "And you think I'm the one who is crazy?"

So after that, we began to ask around to see if anyone was willing to take us there. "Galuna Island? No way, not for a million jewel!"

"Round here, it's bad luck to even mention that name."

Attempt two.

"Sorry kids, but I don't think anyone here would be willing to take you."

"That island's cursed, so unless you got a death wish, I'd stay far away"

Attempt three.

"I don't know why you want to go there, but there isn't any ship here that'll take you. Not even pirates will go near that place."

"Are you serious?" the blonde girl asked.

"It looks like we're gonna be swimming after all!" Natsu grinned happily.

"Sure does!" the cat added.

"We're not swimming, Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Not if we don't need to!" I agreed. I hate swimming.

"I found you!" somebody suddenly said from behind us, causing us to holler and jump back, swiftly turning around.

"It's Gray!" said Lucy, slowly recovering from the shock.

"What are you doing here?" Natsu wasted no time in asking.

"Gramps found out about your hair-brained scheme and sent me here to bring you back," the ravenette answered.

"Why? We're not in danger yet!"

"If you come back now, you might avoid being kicked out of the guild. Maybe."

"Kicked out?" Lucy asked, trailing off.

"Are you actually-" I looked at my cousin. "Is this worth it?"

"Seven million jewel is."

I sweatdropped, "Whatever"

"I don't care, I'm going on this S-class quest!"

"Man, you're way outta your league here, just come home! When Erza finds out about this, she's gonna be so angry.!"

"Uh oh!" the five of us said, I shuddered just thinking about it.

The cat flew onto Gray's shoulder, "Please Gray, you gotta save me! I told them that this was a bad idea but they forced me to come along!"

"Don't even!" I remarked.

"You are such a liar!" Lucy added.

"I've gotta prove my power to Erza. So, like it or not, I'm doing this!" Natsu declared.