Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Happiness

Hayden's P.O.V*

I'm now 10 weeks pregnant. I have a baby bump that looks like I'm 16 weeks. Drake is still searching for a job and I've secretly taken more hours at the pub. Drake wouldn't allow it but we need the money. We're going to need a lot of baby supplies and we're also taking care of Brandon.

I looked through the clearance maternity clothes. I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday and I'm 10 weeks along. I knew I was going to get big, but I didn't expect to grow this fast.

"Excuse me." A woman said from behind me. I turned to see a woman with long brown hair and brown eyes. She looked to be somewhere in her early thirties. I noticed she had a baby bump and she looked halfway through her pregnancy. "I couldn't help but notice when you walked in how young you look. How old are you? If you don't mind my asking."

"I'm 18."

"Oh." She said, a strange look crossing her face. "That explains a lot. Well do you know what you're expecting?"

"No. I'm only 10 weeks."

"Wow, you're pretty big. Especially for your first child."

"Actually I'm expecting triplets. And this is my second pregnancy."

"Oh. You're pretty young to be a mother of four."

I couldn't help getting offended. I may be young but that doesn't make me a bad mother. I consider myself a great mother. I was able to graduate from high school with good grades when I was raising a toddler.

"I don't think my age has anything to do with it. It is what it is and it's rude of you to say that to me. Excuse me, I have shopping to do." I walked away to another rack of clothes. I hate that women can be so rude. It's not like I'm the only teenage mother in the world.

Drake's P.O.V*

I attempted to change Matt's diaper. Cindy left him with us again because she was in a rush to get to work. She's going to need to start paying us if she wants us to watch him all of the time. We have better things to do sometimes.

"Daddy." Brandon said, trying to get my attention.

"Wait, I'm doing something right now."

I attempted to put the clean diaper on Matt. I'm not used to babies this young. I started raising Brandon when he was a year. He didn't squirm this much at that age.

"Daddy." Brandon whined. He gripped and tugged on my jeans.

I groaned. I'm just baby sitting. I can't imagine what it'll be like when we have the triplets in the house. Everyone will be begging for attention.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy...." Brandon repeated over and over. I secured the diaper on to Matt and looked down at Brandon.

"What is it?" I finally asked him.

"Play." He answered.

"Okay."

I drove us to the park. I need to tire Brandon out or he'll be bothering me all day until Hayden comes home. Hayden is hanging out with Kristie after work so she'll be getting home later.

I parked and got Brandon and Matt out of the car. I put Matt in the stroller and took Brandon's hand. I led them over to the playground.

I let go of Brandon's hand and he went to play on the playground. I took Matt out of the stroller and put him in a baby swing. I slowly pushed his swing while trying to keep an eye on Brandon.