Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Wedding

Drake's P.O.V*

I followed Hayden into the kitchen trying to convince her to go to the wedding with me.

"Why don't you want to go anymore?" I asked her.

"Because Fiona doesn't want me there."

"She said you can come, what else do you want?"

"She doesn't really want me there. She's being nice to you and letting me come. She hates me, Drake. Why would she want me at her wedding?"

I groaned in frustration. Why does Hayden always have to be so complicated? Nothing is easy with her.

"Please just come. I got Fiona to agree, and now you should come. You need to have some fun. You've been going to school and then to work almost everyday. You need to relieve some stress."

"I could take Brandon to the park. That'll be my stress relief."

"Hayden."

I took her hands in mine and moved closer to her. I looked into her big brown eyes.

"You can't let Fiona control what you do. Come to the wedding with me. Be my date, please? Do it for me."

She took a deep breath and gave me a small smile. "Fine, I'll go with you. But because you begged me to."

"You're the best!" I kissed the top of her head.

Now I won't have to their wedding looking like a loser. I got Fiona to agree to Hayden attending, now Hayden has to show up.

Hayden's P.O.V*

Drake is right, I do need some stress relief. Hopefully things go okay at this wedding. I don't want to have anymore stress. I'm 15 weeks pregnant now and I don't think I can take anymore.

I walked into the living room to see Brandon dancing to a Yo-Gabba-Gabba song. He held a soggy vanilla wafer in his hand. Since his attention is on the TV, I decided to get some school work done. Since I have extra hours at the pub, I have trouble keeping up with school. It'll only get worse with three newborns in the house.

I got through my calculus and economics homework before Brandon began bothering me for food. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I sliced an apple for him since it's still too early for dinner. I put them in a plastic bag and handed it to him. He walked in the living room, happy as can be. The littlest things will make him happy. It's cute.

I dressed Brandon and put him in his car seat. I need to find a dress for tomorrow and Drake is going to a job interview. I hope this one goes better than previous ones.

Drake's P.O.V*

I dressed in nice clothes and drove to Little Nicky's Diner. I hope I can get a simple waiter or bus boy job. Anything is good at this point. Hayden is getting closer and closer to the end of her pregnancy. We haven't gotten anything for the babies. We'll need at least one more crib since not all three babies can fit into one. And we'll need to buy more car seats and baby supplies. I really need the job.

I got to the diner and took a deep breath before going inside. A waitress showed me to the back and gave me a smile before walking back out into the diner full of people.

I knocked before entering. A woman with short graying hair and bright red lipstick sat behind a large desk. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You must be Drake." She said, motioning for me to sit down in the small chair in front of her desk.