Chapter Eight

Thanks for 2.8k reads!! <3

Saturday--10:17am--Clementine's House

I was in bed, sleeping peacefully until I heard my phone buzz. Groaning, I grab my phone from off my nightstand and turn my phone on. It was a message from Louis.

Louis: Morning Clem! I hope you slept well! I was wondering...

Clem: I was sleeping great...until you interrupted my sleep.

Clem: Anyways, what were you wondering?

Louis: Oops, sorry. Go back to sleep, I didn't mean to interrupt you.

Clem: I'll go back to sleep once you tell me what you're wondering.

Louis: Would you like to go on a date with me?

Clem: Of course! Could you tell me where we're going, though?

Louis: Nope. It's a surprise ;) I'll meet you at your house, be ready by 3:30pm.

Clem: Alright, but come on Lou, can you tell me pleasee?

Louis: Nope, you're going to have to wait and see ;)

Clem: Fine. Ttyl, I'm going back to sleep.

Louis: Ttyl!!

I placed my phone back on my nightstand, sighing while looking up at my ceiling. "I can't believe I'm going on a date!  I mean--of course I'm going on a date, I have a boyfriend--duh." I think to myself, mentally facepalming myself. I close my eyes, attempting to go back to sleep. Sadly, I can't, all I can think about is where Louis is going to take me, and what I'm going to wear. Should I wear a dress? Should I not?

I place my hands against my face, groaning. "I should just text him later." I say to myself, sighing deeply. I breathe in and out slowly, trying to calm myself down. "Breathe..stay calm..there's nothing to worry about..just stop thinking about the date and sleep.." I mutter, my eyes closing. Eventually, I take my mind off the date and fall asleep.

I wake up slightly, hearing my door creak open. "Clem? Mom wanted me to check up on you to make sure you're not dead or something." 

"Well, tell mom I'm not dead." I mumble, pulling my blanket over my head.

"Okay, but Clem...it's 12 in the afternoon. Get up, silly."

My eyes widened and I jolted up. AJ looked at me confusingly. "I got to get ready!" I yell, getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. AJ was still at my bedroom door, "Get ready? Get ready for what?" I ignore his question, and once I get into the bathroom I close the door. I take a shower, and wash my curly hair. Once I'm out of the shower, I comb and brush my wet hair, then blow dry it, which causes my hair to get puffy. Lastly, I walk back to my room.

I sit on my bed, and grab my phone to text Louis.

Clem: Hey, should I wear a dress or something?

While I wait for him to respond, I debate on wearing makeup or not. I don't usually wear makeup, and I don't even own any, but it's a date, so I guess I should? I could ask to use my mom's.

My phone dings, and I quickly look at the message.

Louis: No, just wear something comfortable and a bit warm.

Clem: Alright.

Clem: Btw, I'm super nervous.

Louis: Really? You? Nervous?