Chapter Fourteen

"Do you think we should go to the party?" I ask, laying on my bed, face timing Louis. "I don't know, actually. I'm still waiting for Sophie to explain to us what she's going to do." I frown, "Yeah, Violet was pissed, I'll talk to her about it tomorrow." I state, "But shouldn't we wait for Sophie to tell us?" I scoff, "Do you really think she's going to tell us? I mean, if you were trying to do something bad, would you want someone to know?" I say rhetorically, Louis looks at me, "I guess you're right."

"Let's not keep talking about the whole Sophie situation, it's irritating me. Let's talk about you meeting my parents." Louis looks at me nervously, "Just thinking about meeting your parents is making me nervous."

"Don't be nervous, they're really sweet."

"But...they just tried to break us up."

"Well..besides that, they're still really sweet!"

Louis sighs, "Well, I could meet them this Sunday. Should I dress up or wear something casual?"

I think for a moment, "Just wear something casual." I yawn, getting more and more comfortable in my bed. "It's getting late, you should get some sleep." He says, I shake my head. "Nuh uh, I'm staying awake, I want to keep talking to you." I mumble, he smiles at me. "You can always talk to me later, I'm not going anywhere, silly." I pull my blanket over top of me, sighing in relief. "I don't care, just say random things." I mutter, my eyes closing. "Just say random things? But you're falling asleep."

"Pfft, I'm not." I whisper, my eyes still closed. I hear him chuckle, which makes me smile. "How about I sing for you?" I nod, and he begins to softly sing:

Oh, my darling, Oh, my darling

Oh, my darling, Clementine

You are lost and gone forever

Dreadful sorry, Clementine

Light she was and like a fairy,

And her shoes were number nine

Herring boxes without topses

Sandals were for Clementine

I smile, and hear him say, "Goodnight, and sweet dreams."

I mutter, "Goodnight, Lou." Then fall asleep.

I woke up early, so I was able to take a shower and eat breakfast. I sent Louis a good morning text, too.  I decided to wear a grey hoodie, shorts, and black Converses. I said goodbye to my parents, and AJ then headed to school.

Once I made it to school, I went to my locker and grabbed the textbooks I needed. Once I was done, I begin to walk to my first period class; until I felt someone grab my shoulder tightly. I turn around to see Violet, "Meet me back here after first period, we have to talk." Was all she says, then she angrily walks off. I walk into my first period class, already uninterested and bored.

While I'm doing classwork, my phone buzzes. It was Louis.

I smile, looking at his text.

Louis: Good morning!

Louis: I hope you enjoyed my singing yesterday night, did you dream of me? ;)

I chuckle and roll my eyes.

Clementine: Maybe, maybe not.

Clementine: You'll never know ;)

Louis: Well, just so you know, I dreamed of you.