CHAPTER 2.

Hope
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hope is being able
to see that there is light
Despite of all the
Darkness.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You slowly went down the stairs. When you entered the living room you saw your dad being too busy making out with that woman.
You slowly went to the charger but you stopped when he called your name 'y/n, bring us 2 bottles, now!'
You went to the kitchen and took 2.
When you went inside they were still making out on the couch as if you weren't even there.
You immediately put it there and tried to go to the charger but he started talking again 'where do you think you are going!?! Didn't I already tell you earlier to clean up this table!?!' He screamed. The woman smirked.
You really didn't want to do it since the table was right in front of the couch.
At least they still had some clothes on.
Your dad had his pants and underwear on and the woman's dress was torn from above and her hair was a mess.
You did it as fast as possible because this was the last thing you wanted to see.
But every time you wanted to go the women asked for more drinks for your father and herself.
She was doing it on purpose.
You knew you had to get out of there so you made a plan.
'Dad! We ran out of alcohol!' You screamed form the kitchen.
'Then buy some more!' You immediately went out and instead of going to buy alcohol, you went to Chul.
When he opened the door he immediately hugged you and started crying.
'Do you know how worried I was?!' He whispered while sobbing.
You hugged him too 'I'm so sorry, my phone died..'
He hugged you tighter and then let go 'but...how did you come? Didn't you say-'
You cut him off 'I have to go fast, my dad send me out to buy him things'
'Is it alcohol again?' He said in a serious tone.
You just nod and said goodbye. Then you went away to buy the alcohol.

When you came back you saw your dad asleep with that woman. Her dress was now on the ground and your fathers pants too. Luckily nothing else.
You sighed and went to take the charger and then you went back to your room...

5 months later
You didn't go out except to buy his alcohol's.
In the meantime you just helped Ji su with her homework for 5 months.
You almost couldn't text Chul anymore since your dad took your phone away.
Your dad was going out sometimes so in that time you would mostly text with him or try to do something with Ji su to make her happy.
Your dad went out again. But you knew he wouldn't be coming soon.
'Ji su? Can you call me with this phone if dad comes, but go in your room first if he comes Okay?' You handed her the phone. She nod and already went to her room.
It was already 1 am but you still went to Chul.
You rang the bell and he opened it. You were so shocked when you saw him. He looked terrible.
It wasn't hard to see that he was drunk.
He didn't even say hello but he just pulled you inside.
You heard some other boys screaming.
There were so many alcohol bottles on the ground.
'Woah!! Chul!! Did you bring us a girl?!' One of his friends screamed laughing making the others laugh too.
'She is my girl!! Don't you dare touch her!' He screamed to the guy making everyone silent.
He took you with him to the garden 'I'm sorry..I just missed you so much..so my friends planned on 'getting my pain away' and....ugh I'm just sorry..' he said looking away from you.
'I should better go..' you ran away from there.
It really made you afraid. It made you think about your father.
What if he becomes alcoholic too?
You got a call from your sister.

'Ji su? Is dad home?'
'y/n..I'm afraid. He is screaming.'
'Are you okay?!'
'He is yelling your name and yes I'm okay but..I'm afraid'
'Count until 20 okay? I'll be there until then'
'Okay...be fast, please'

You knew she could barely count until 20 so you asked her to do that to calm her down a bit.
You started running, when you reached home you heard glasses breaking.
Even if you knew he could kill you, you didn't care.
He can't do anything to her. He already killed your mom.
You ran inside and you saw Ji su sitting in the corner while crying.
Your dad was throwing the bottles at her direction not caring if it hits her.
It made you so sad that she had to go trough all of this while she is just 9 years old.
You ran up to your dad and stopped him.
You knew he was going to beat you up, but it didn't matter if you could safe your sister from him.
He stopped and turned to you.
He pulled your hear and threw you against the table.
You yelled to your sister who was still crying 'go to your room, now!'
She ran immediately and locked her door.
'Where did you go?!!' He yelled pulling your hear again.
You didn't answer. He would've killed Chul, you and your sister.
He asked another time but you didn't answer again.
He then took an empty alcohol bottle and the last thing you saw was it coming to your direction very fast.
Then it became pitch black.
You luckily covered your face before he hit you with the bottle.

You woke up in a softer bed then yours.
You looked around and realized that it was Ji su's room.
'Are you awake unnie?' She asked appearing next to you.
'Mhm..what happened last night?' You asked.
'I heard glass shattering and then the front door slamming very hard. I slowly went on the stairs to see what happened and you were lying on the ground. There was blood coming from your head but I tried dragging you to my room, it was hard but I did it! Then I took care of your head..and that's it.!'
You looked in the mirror 'did you do all of these things by yourself?! How?!' You asked confused.
'No she didn't~ I helped her!' You heard someone saying from behind.
'Chul?!?!' You yelled shocked.
'Ji su called me and asked if I could help since she couldn't drag you on the stairs' he smiled
'But what if my dad come-' you stopped when you heard the front door open.
'We're screwed.' You said gulping.

The second chapter is done too!!
I hope you enjoyed it!
I'll try to make the next chapter as fast as possible!
Thank you~~