CHAPTER 8.

A new start?
........................................................................................................................................................................

Every end
Is a new beginning.

........................................................................................................................................................................

You woke up at the laughing of the guys. You realized you fell asleep last night.
You went downstairs after getting dressed and you saw everyone on the dinning table.
They all seems normal. Did he not tell them yet?
You sat next to him to ask it to him while the rest is talking.

They were all talking now so you could ask him 'did you tell-' he nodded before you could say something. 'You did?!' You accidentally yelled. It was silent for a minute until Jungkook talked 'yeah, they know about it.' They nodded. 'Jungkook said you fell asleep after telling him everything. He woke all of us up at 4 am and told it..well..I have to say that we all cried..and we want you to start a new beginning again...we'll help you. But if you have something to tell us...then just do it okay?' Namjoon said. You thought about something....Chul..should you tell them? How? Just tell them straight up?
You thought for a bit but then you decided to just tell them. What could go wrong?
'I-i have something else to say...' you said. They all listened. 'You guys probably don't know him except for Jimin...' he looked confused but just listened. 'Chul...the reason we broke up..I-its-' the bell suddenly rang. Hoseok went to open it and there was a package. 'For y/n.' He read out loud. He put it in front of you and sat back.. they all waited for you to open it and so you did.
It was a note and a rose.
It said:

You found a better place to hide then I excepted.
But it's not good enough to hide from me.
You can't hide from me y/n.
Just come already before I make you come.
I have many ways to make you come so if I was you just do it already.
Get away from those guys too. I'm the only guy you can stay with.
I can easily kill them..so if I was you then come.
Come to ******* if you except it my love.

You already knew from who it was. You dropped the paper and you saw Teahyung lifting it up. He started reading it out loud. You felt tears forming in your eyes. You just sat down and listened him reading it. They all had confused looks. 'What does this mean? What hiding? Is this from that Chul guy?' Yoongi asked. 'Y-Yes he...h-he..' your breath started getting heavier when you remembered that night again. 'Y/n! Are you okay?' Jimin asked. You nodded and tried to breath slowly. 'H-he...my dad threw me out of the house and I went to him...and he said he'll sleep on the couch so I slept on the bed b-but he...he came and h-he-' You bursted our crying. 'Did he...rape you?' Namjoon asked with a soft voice. You couldn't answer from crying first but then you nodded. 'I-I tried to go but I couldn't.' You said still crying.
You explained them everything. It was hard but you still did it.
You realized that they all started crying too while listening.
You couldn't stop crying. It was so painful and hard to tell but you did it.

When you finished telling it you didn't want to talk or see anyone, you had to think for a while.
They wanted to insist on leaving you alone but after seeing in how a bad situation you are, they just let you go.
You stood up but your knees were so weak you fell down.
'Y/n! Are you alright?!' Hoseok said while lifting you up. You nodded 'yes.' You whispered
You weren't alright.
'I'll bring her upstairs hyung.' Jungkook said taking you over.
He lifted you up bridal style and brought you upstairs. He put you on the bed and but the blanket on you. Then he sat next to you 'y/n...don't go to him. You can't go to him, okay?' He said with a serious but also soft expression. You thought for a bit 'but what if he does something bad to you guys? I can't have someone else die because of me..' you said quietly. 'Someone else?' He asked. You nodded 'my sister...my dad thought it was Chul and he..killed her. It was my fault. If I stopped seeing him it wouldn't have happened.' You looked down. 'That's not true..it's not your fault..you did the best you could have done, and it was your dad's fault...'
You guys talked for the whole night until you fell asleep..

This chapter is done too!
I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you'll enjoy the next chapters too!
What do you think will happen?

Ly byeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️