CHAPTER 3.

Dream
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
If you have a heartbeat
There is still time for your dreams.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

You opened the closet and pushed Chul in it.
Then you went down to see what was wrong since your dad never came this early.
'Why...why did you come so early?' You asked a bit scared.
'I forgot my wallet..I'll be going soon don't worry.' He said in a serious tone
He was...sober? It was the first time after your mom died that you saw him sober.
He almost went out of the house but then stopped 'go..to that boyfriend of yours and say goodbye. I don't want you to see him again, understood?' He glared at you.
You just nod, it was so nice to see him say something without yelling or hurting you.
Even if it wasn't the best, it was still something for you.
He then left 'Chul! Ji su! Come down!' You yelled.
They both came and you just looked sad because you knew it was the last time with Chul.
'Chul...I have to tell you something, my dad...he told me I can't meet you anymore..like never. but don't worry! When I move out with Ji su then we'll be together again!' You tried cheering him up.
He just nod sadly and went away after a while.
You waved at him before he went.

6 months later

Your dad was still drinking a lot and hitting you a lot.
That woman comes to the house every day.
Sometimes you even saw your dad coming home with more then one woman.
You sometimes would have the time to text Chul but not often.

You went to bed late because you had to clean the living room because of your dad.
You secretly took your phone with you since everyone was already asleep.

Babe: y/n?
Babe: I don't feel good. Can you come please..
You: are you alright??
Babe: I feel like dying, please come
You: but I can't, what if my dad wakes up..
Babe: y/n, is he more important then me dying from pain?
You: no...I just can't..I'm afraid for Ji su..I'm sorry
Babe: y/n. He won't wake up, don't worry about it.
You: but what if he does..
Babe: y/n I'm feeling terrible, can you just come already

You didn't know what to answer.
You were lost in your thoughts until you heard your dad yelling.
You ran immediately to make sure nothing happened to your sister.
But when you went downstairs you saw him with a knife and your sister next to him.
She was in blood. He was holding her tightly while crying.
'W-What did you.....did you kill her?!!' You pushed him away, you didn't care if he killed you with that knife.
'I- I saw hallucinations of your boyfriend..I-I thought it was him but it...-' you cut him of
'If you didn't drink this much and didn't sleep so late then this wouldn't be happening! If you...if you didn't kill mom then this wouldn't be happening!' You yelled.
You called the ambulance but her heart stopped before they even arrived at the hospital.

*Time skip*

You cried so much. You then realized you got of messages from Chul.

Babe: I'm dying, I feel so bad..just come,please
Babe: why aren't you answering?
Babe: are you coming?
Babe: i hope so, don't worry he won't find out
Babe: ugh, when will you arrive, I'm dying from pain
You: she died..
Babe: who died???
You: Ji su...died. He killed her too.
Babe: where are you??
You: dad got drunk more after she died and threw me out and they don't let me stay at the hospital because 'it won't help if I stay with her, she died' ... that's what they say..
Babe: come to me

You finally arrived at his house, after 6 months of not seeing him.
You saw that the door was open so you just went in.
You looked shocked when you saw him.
He was...with another girl?!
He had the same expression as you when he saw you 'y/n...I thought you didn't come when you didn't answer my message, I can explain it Okay?'
You didn't listen and went away. He grabbed your arm and turned you around to face him 'y/n...I-I'm sorry...I know it was fault but please...give me another chance' he pleaded.
You just shook your head in tears, you wanted to die so badly. First your sister and now this.
You pushed him away and ran. You could see him scream and kneel down on the ground while looking at the sky and crying. It broke your heart.
But how could you just forgive him like nothing happened?
Luckily you had money so you went to a hotel.

1 week later

You buried your sister ,it was so hard to know she isn't with you anymore.
Your dad was there too and your boyfriend too.
After it was done and you went away you heard someone from behind you 'y/n...can you please come to my house and let's just...at least talk?' You hear Chul say with a tired and sad voice.
You looked at him, he looked terrible.
You just nod and went with him.

'y/n...please forgive me' he gave you a sad look.
You smiled painfully with tears in your eyes 'I'm good enough to forgive you but... I'm not stupid enough to trust you again.' He looked down 'Can you at least stay here this night?' He pleaded.
You couldn't say no to that look on his face, you nod 'okay, but only this night. As a goodbye.' You said looking away from him.
He smiled 'okay...I guess' he said silently.

It was midnight, you 2 did the things you would usually do during the day, it hurt so badly to see him as your ex now.
'I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep on my bed, yeah?' You nod and went to his bed..

Third chapter is done too!
I hope you enjoyed it!
Thank you for reading!!~