CHAPTER 11.

Today
You'll never know what happens today..

The guys luckily decided to put a detector inside of y/n's necklace after they received the first note. They decided to do it to make sure everything is alright. They all went into different cars, all going as fast as they can.
(Yoongi, hoseok and Teahyung went with the same car.
Jin and namjoon went with the same car.
Jimin and Jungkook went with the same car)

Meanwhile you were still tied on the chair. An hour had already passed but there was no sound of anyone or anything which kinda made you happy but it also scared you. You still hoped for the guys to find you and come as soon as possible. While waiting, you heard a door open and close which made you gulp. You felt someone untying you and 2 people griping your arms afterwards. They brought you somewhere but you couldn't see it because they didn't get your blindfold off. You were really starting to get scared. They finally stopped somewhere but they didn't let you go, instead they even griped you harder. You were confused at first until you felt them put something sharp in your arm, it was a syringe. You tried to push them away but you knew it was useless. They made you wait 10 minutes until you fell asleep.

The guys were still on their way. It was pretty far from where they were but they didn't care. They were all worried and crying but the most tears were shed in the car of Jimin and Jungkook. They both cried silently blaming themselves...

You woke up without your blindfold. You were in a room with candles and rose petals and so many more decorations. You took a few steps to the door to look if it's locked but you fell down when you couldn't go further. You looked down at your foot and there was a chain around it. You were shocked for a pretty long time until you walked around til the places you could reach. There was a mirror and you looked at yourself trough it which shocked you even more. You had a lot of make up on your face and a short dress that revealed your bruises,etc. that were still recovering.

(You can imagine the make up the way you want (and also the dress if you want)
But here is the dress I chose:

(You can imagine the make up the way you want (and also the dress if you want)But here is the dress I chose:

You stood there very shocked until the door opened. You flinched and went back to the corner you were at when you woke up.
It was him. It was Chul that opened the door and even seeing his face was already painful for you. He just smirked and came closer 'I made a special stylist dress you up babe, do you like it?' He said coming closer, you didn't answer. 'You know that I hate it when you don't answer, right?' He said coming faster. You took as much steps back as you could. 'Answer to what I ask, goddamn it!' He yelled which made you flinch. 'Are you waiting for those boys, hm? They won't find you here, don't worry my love~' he said creepily. He pinned you against the wall which almost made you cry already. 'Let's have a long night, okay my love?' He asked waiting for you to answer. You realized he was getting angrier while waiting. You wanted to push him away but right on that moment he kissed you. You tried to get him away but he was too strong. He put his hands on your back and pushed your body against his. You tried to hit him with your hands and you succeed with it surprisingly but you knew it didn't help. He came back and pushed you on the bed. He kissed you again while you tried to push him off.

The guys finally arrived at an old but also huge house. Jungkook ran into there without thinking twice. The others followed him inside and they were greeted by a bunch of bodyguards. The guys were all fighting 'Jungkook, go and search y/n!' Jin whispered to him while still fighting. He nodded and ran as fast as he could. He opened a few doors but there was nobody inside. There was one last door left but he couldn't get into it because it was locked. He however managed to get the door open because of a trick he learned from yoongi. His eyes were wide when he saw you trying to push Chul off while he was still kissing you. He immediately went to him and and punched him in the face. You cried non-stop while they were fighting. It was as if it was impossible to breath for you.
When you looked at Jungkook and Chul again, Chul was on the ground while Jungkook was still beating him up.
You thought he fainted but he stood up and punched Jungkook. They fought for a while until the bodyguards came inside with the members tied up....

Another chapter done!
I think I might end the ff soon but I'm not sure yet!
Byeeeeeeee and I hope you enjoyed it !