CHAPTER 10.

•Luck•

Luck is believing you're lucky.

Are you lucky?
•••

You helped Jin with the diner after beating them up a bit. He said that it only had to cook so You didn't have to do anything anymore. You went to their garden and just leaned against the wall while reading a book. You were so concentrated that you didn't realize someone was standing in front of you. 'Y/n? Y/n?? Y/n?!?' He started shaking you witch made you drop your book. 'what is it?' You asked while picking up your book. 'Do you want to go shopping with me today?' He smiled. 'Sure, when are we going?' He looked at his phone to see how late it was 'right now.' You nodded 'alright tea, I'll get my coat and we'll leave, alright?' He nodded and went to the front door already.
He smiled when you came out, 'I have a surprise for you..well it's actually not totally mine but it's a surprise!' You chuckled at his cuteness and nodded. You two walked until he brought you to a dark place that kinda looked like a store, there was nothing inside. 'So...don't panic, okay?' He asked. You looked confused 'what are you tal-' he went outside of the place and locked you up. 'What the hell?! What are you doing?!!' You asked while banging against the door. 'Y/n? Is that you??' You heard a familiar voice.
'Jungkook?!' You yelled. It was too dark to see inside for both of you. You went to his voice and you luckily found him after a while. 'What are you doing here?! What am I doing here?!?' You asked. 'the others brought me here and-' he got cut when you both heard a phone vibrating. You went to the sound and picked it up. 'Who are you?' You asked. 'Y/n~ it's mee, your bestie Jimin! Sooo...we are all here but I'm the one talking and you probably think 'why did these do that?' And the answer is..WE KNOW YOU 2 LIKE EACH OTHERRRR. So do whatever you want to. It's just you 2 there and if you don't know where the lights are, it's next to the door You came from. Byeeeeeee.' He didn't even give you the time to say anything. You could see Jungkook's face trough the light of the phone screen, his face was red and his eyes were wide. It was clear to you that he heard everything Jimin said trough the phone. You went to the door and opened the lamp. 'S-so...what now?' He asked.
'I-i don't know...' you said nervously. It was silent for a while until he finally said something again 'y/n..we know each other for months now...do you..like me?' He asked.
'I-I....I d-' the lights went off again. 'Y/n?! What the hell happened?!' He didn't hear anything from you, which made him panic more. 'Y/n?! Y/n?!!' There was still nothing from you. He couldn't see or feel you. When the lights finally came went on again, you weren't there. There was only a note on the ground.

I told her that she was going to come or that I was going to get her.
But she didn't listen, or care.
I will not let you take her away from me! She is mine and will be always mine!
If you dare calling the cops then I'll kill her.
And if I say something then I mean it.
You already know who I am, bye~

He felt a tear going down his cheek, and another one..the tears kept falling down. He took the phone that Jimin called with and he called Jimin again.

'Hello? Y/n, I'm already gonna say that I won't let you out of there until-'
'Jimin! H-help..that guy....he took her, he took her away! You hav-'
'What did you say?! We're coming right now, wait there!'
'I can't- I can't let this happen to her.. I- I love her, I can't lose her..'
'I know. We are coming right now! Don't worry, okay? Bye.'
'Plea-'

He closed the phone. He remembered telling the guys that he loves you while reading the note over and over.

Flashback

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I brought everyone to the garden while y/n was still sleeping. 'So guys... I need your help with...uh...y/n..I-' he got cut by the screaming of everyone.
'I KNEW IT!' Jimin screamed. 'Shhhh, she's gonna wake up!' I whispered.
They started teasing me about it but soon we made a plan to get us together..which was staying at home.

When I woke up I got so sick. I even forgot the others were gone. That day was a disaster and not the way I wanted it to be....

When the guys came, I told them about it and they agreed to bring us somewhere else when I'm sure that I'm not sick....which was going to a different place to talk..

END JUNGKOOK'S POV

You woke up with a very bad headache. Everywhere was dark...no, you were blindfolded. You tried to move but you realized that you were tied to a chair. 'What the-' you stopped when you heard someone else's voice....someone you didn't want to hear.
'Sssshhhh, it's all okay now my love. It's getting pretty late, let's make this night ours again hm?' You could feel his hands touching your cheeks while is face was getting closer.
'Get away from me!' You yelled. He just laughed 'I will do the opposite. Just wait until our room is ready, it might last a 2-3 hours.' He said. 'What the f*ck!! You-' he stopped you again 'if you want it so badly, then i can make them decorate it faster my love.' He came closer again. You started screaming for help...

Another chapter done!
What do you think will happen??

I hope you enjoyed it!
Lyyyyy byeeee!!