CHAPTER 4.

Tears
........................................................................................................................................................................
Tears are words
The heart can't
Express.
........................................................................................................................................................................

You were sleeping until you heard something in the living room.
You went to look while still being half asleep.
You saw Chul sitting on the couch with his hands in front of his face.
'Are you alright?' You asked coming closer to him.
'y/n...why do you leave me? I made a mistake but that doesn't mean you can just leave me like this...' he whispered rubbing his eyes.
'What do you mean? You cheated on me. This isn't just 'a mistake', how could you expect me to forgive you like this?' You said.
He stood up and walked towards you 'I did that because I was in pain, I couldn't see you nor talk to you, do you know how much in pain I was!' He yelled.
You flinched. He was coming closer and closer. You walked back until you hit the wall 'I was in pain too, I couldn't see or talk to you too, I was-' he cut you off by placing his arm next to your head.
You tried to go but he grabbed your arm and pushed you into the room you were sleeping.
He closed the door behind him and locked it.
'W-What are you doing?!' You asked scared.
'I just want you next to me.' He whispered coming closer again.
You saw that the window was open so you jumped out of it not caring about the bushes.
You heard him unlock the door and run towards the door of the garden.
You immediately went out of the bushes and tried to go away but he grabbed you from behind and dragged you inside.
You tried to escape but he was too strong.
You started to cry 'please...let me go' you whispered crying.
'Why? I know you love me, so let's just stay together hm?' He whispered.
'I don't want t-' he pushed you in the same room again, but this time everything was closed.
You tried to get out but it had no use.
Tears were constantly streaming down.
He locked the door again and came closer.
When he was right in front of you, he pushed you on the bed.
You stood up trying to escape but he slapped you right in the face and made you fall in the bed again.
You cried feeling helpless and lonely. The only person you still trusted turned into a monster.
He grabbed your kin harshly and kissed you. You tried to push him away but he was too strong.
He then stopped 'I love you' he whispered creepily 'but if you don't stop pushing me, then I'll have to be harsher too.' He smirked.
You still tried to push him not caring about what he said until he talked again 'okay...if you want it like that'
He ripped of your clothes and started giving you butterfly kisses everywhere. He then kissed you again harshly.
You tried to push him again and it worked. You immediately ran to the door but he hit you with something very hard and it went black...

You Woke up after 1 hour. He didn't even realize it.
You almost couldn't breathe. You tried to push him away but he didn't care.
You didn't have any clothes on you, you tried to move until you realized he tied your hands up. You started feeling dizzy. You just hoped it was a nightmare but you knew it wasn't. You started moving yourself constantly to make him stop.
'Stop that!' He whisper-screamed. You didn't listen.
He then put his hand on your neck and started choking you.
You opened your mouth for air but he only used that, and came closer to your lips.
You tried screaming but you couldn't even breathe.
When his mouth was on yours he finally stopped choking you.
You couldn't do anything. You could feel his tongue moving.
You were so tired, but you didn't give up.
You still tried to move away.
He was touching you everywhere.
You gave your last energy to trying to push him and it kinda worked,
He fell on the ground. But when he came back he started slapping you constantly.
You could taste your own blood.
His shirt was already on the ground but you realized he was taking his belt of.
You didn't have any energy left. You couldn't move anymore. It felt like a nightmare.
He smirked when he saw that you stopped moving.
He came closer to your ear 'this night will be long and perfect.' He whispered creepily.
You couldn't do anything expect for hoping for someone to help you and crying.
You realized that he already had taken his clothes of.
You closed your eyes hoping to wake up on another place..
But when you opened your eyes you saw him on top of you.
Tears were streaming down constantly...

You woke up with only a blanket on you. Your clothes were on the ground and so were Chul's.
You tried to stand up but someone turned you around from behind.
He was next to you, still half asleep 'if you'll go away, I'll find you.' He said with a serious tone.
Then he kissed you before letting you say something 'the clothes are in the closet, yours are all ripped.'
You almost couldn't stand up because of the pain you had, you had to get out of that house.
You took the little blanket with you and then took some clothes.
You went to the bathroom and you wore the clothes.
You then ran out of the room and out of the house. You could hear him yell but you didn't care.
You saw a taxi and asked if he could drive you since you almost couldn't walk.
You didn't have a destination nor much money left.
On your way you just cried silently thinking about what had happened...

This chapter was so hard to write..
I wish you all a good day and I hope I didn't write terrible..
Thanks for reading!~