Chapter 12.

Scared?

The bodyguards also took Jungkook which made Chul smirk. You were still chained so you couldn't run away.
The others looked at your crying form, you cried silently on the ground. Chul passed all the members with a huge smirk on his face which made them very angry but they couldn't get away. He stopped in front of Jungkook and talked 'so you love her huh?' He said getting closer to his face 'well...then I guess this make you jealous..' he walked towards you and gripped your chin while making you stand up. 'Don't you dare touch her!' Jimin said trying to get away from the bodyguards. 'Jimin? You were a small cute guy in college, seems like you became a small angry man now..' he said but before anyone could say something he talked again 'okay! So what was I saying before....oh yeah! Does this make you jealous?' He smirked creepily. He walked towards you again and pinned you against the wall. 'Stop...please' you whispered almost about of breath. 'Leave her alone!' Jungkook yelled while trying to kick him. He just chuckled and turned back to you 'don't worry my love~ it will all be perfect.'  You didn't say anything but instead you just cried while trying to punch him away. He slowly brought his face closer to yours while not caring about all the members yelling at him. He kissed you again. You tried to push him away and you succeed. You tried to run again but ended up falling down because of the chains.you tried to find a way to get your foot out of it but you heard someone yelling  'Y/n!' Jin yelled and when you looked up Chul was coming faster to you but his eyes were filled anger. He grabbed you from your heard and pushed you on the bed. 'Y/n!! Leave her alone you motherf*cker' you've never seen Jungkook so angry before but when you saw the others, they didn't have any difference then him. 'Get them outta her, now!' Chul pointed outside. While being dragged out, namjoon kicked him once with his leg which kinda made him fly to the other side of the room. When the bodyguards locked the door while going out, you knew you were f*cked up. He came on the bed and kissed you another time but this time he tried to pull the dress off of you. You tried your best to hold it up and pushing him at the same time...

'Namjoon, the keys are on the bodyguard next to you. You have to get it in a way!' Jin whisper-screamed 'and if you mess up this time too then I swear I'll-' Namjoon suddenly started screaming which got all the attention of the bodyguards. 'Stop that!' One of them shouted. 'My stomach hurts! I HAVE TO go to the toilet! Please!!' They shook their head but agreed when namjoon continued screaming. The bodyguard that had the keys and another one took him while the others stood there. He leaned against the one that had the keys and screamed in his ears 'it really hurts! I'm going to die!' He said while moving more towards him dramatically. He finally managed to get the keys and put it in his pocket. He just had to find a way to get the others out so he suddenly threw himself on the ground and acted like he fainted. The bodyguards didn't know what to do for a while but one of them finally spoke after a while 'Should we burry him?' They all said yeah which made namjoon panic. He stood up and ran without looking back while zigzagging so that the bodyguards can't get him. 'Guys, I'll come and get you! Just wait!' He said while getting outside and running as fast as he can.

Chul stopped with kissing you when he heard a girl screaming. He almost went downstairs until he hear the bodyguards agreeing on something so he just left it to them and went back. Meanwhile you tried to find the keys that opened the chains and you saw it on Chul's jacket. When he came back you knew you had to play along to get it AND have the time to open it. He came on the bed and you tried to stay calm while talking 'you know what...I think you're right. We are meant to be togheter.' He smirked and started to get your dress down slowly...

Hoseok managed to get away from the chair and ran around while being scared of the bodyguards. You and Chul heard him screaming, Chul almost got up again but you knew you couldn't let him go. You sat on his lap and kissed him. He kissed you back pinned you against him while laying on the bed. He continued getting your dress off but you saw that the screams of hoseok still bugged him. He stopped again which made you panic. 'What's that noi-' you kissed him again but he didn't care this time. He sat on the bed. You panicked even more and pushed him on the bed. You slowly got his jacket off while taking the keys, the next thing you planned to do was to get the vase which was on the other side of the bed. You took off his shirt and kissed him again while trying to roll to the other side off the bed, you ended up closer to the vase but he was on top of you, you couldn't touch the vase. He got your dress down totally which made you panic more. He got his belt off immediately. It scared you, you couldn't move away anymore. He was too strong. He put his pants down and talked again 'it will be great tonight' he said creepily. He kissed you but didn't stop this time. You needed to breath but he didn't let you move. When you finally had time to take a breath, he kissed you right in the middle off breathing. You felt his tongue which disgusted you but you didn't have another choice then playing along. You put your hands on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to you which made him move his lips faster. He started to get your underwear down while still kissing you. You tried to get closer to the vase and succeed. He almost put your underwear down when you smashed the vase on his head which made him faint on you. You immediately stood up and put on your clothes while crying and breathing heavily. You couldn't believe you did that. You immediately got the chain off whore your clothes again, then you ran to the door but it was locked. You didn't know what to do until you heard something slamming against the window. You looked and it was...namjoon?! He was tied to the top of the basement with a rope. He broke the window and came inside and hugged you without saying anything. You just fell on your knees and cried. 'It's okay...I'm here okay? Don't worry..nothing will happen.' He whispered while caressing your hear, it reminded you of your dad before he got alcoholic. You just hugged namjoon tighter until you heard hoseok screaming again. 'How long has he been running?' Namjoon asked while unlocking the door. He rolled his eyes when he saw him running around while the bodyguards were tired but still chasing after him too. Namjoon told you to stay next to him and gave you something to protect yourself. He went downstairs screaming. But you couldn't go. You were dizzy. 'Now!!' Namjoon screamed and you saw a bunch of cops coming inside. They all took them away including Chul. When they finally got off of the chairs, everyone ran upstairs. You were sitting with your knees in front of your head and your arms hugging your knees. You were crying non-stop. Every time you closed your eyes, you saw him. You were scared, you almost couldn't breath. You heard someone sniff and the next thing you felt was someone hugging you. It was Jungkook. You just cried more and hugged him as tight as you could which was not that hard because you felt weak. When he helped you up, you couldn't even take one step without getting dizzy. You almost fainted falling on the ground so Jungkook picked you up bridal style. He brought you to the back of his and jimin's car. You just sat down crying silently. Nobody said a word until home...

I might finish this ff soon!
I hope you enjoyed it! Ly byeeeee~~