One Last Time

Before this starts......I want to thank @MrsQueenGrassi for her support with "Return Of The Angel". She his my angel and my best friend. Without her support and the support of all of you reading this....it wouldn't have been possible. This is the last chapter and I'm dedicating it to My Angel: @MrsQueenGrassi

Enjoy the chapter!! -Denise xx

-----------------------------------------------------

It's night time and the moonlight is shining brightly through the open windows of Elsa's bedroom as a cool breeze blows into the room. From the outside a shadow is moving towards the window. It stops, and climbs in.

Its Scott.

He tip toes to Elsa's bedside table. He reaches inside the pockets of his jacket and puts something on the table. He turns around to leave, but hesitates. He turns towards Elsa. She looks like an angel, he thought. He gently strokes her cheek and kisses her on the forehead, then tip toes back to the window, looking back just one last time...

The next morning Elsa wakes up with a huge smile on her face. She feels like she's floating. As she sits up straight, something on her bedside table catches her eye. A letter, and....

A white rose.

She takes the piece of paper and unfolds it. Carefully she reads it and suddenly panic shoots through her. Just to make sure she didn't miss anything, she reads it again:

"Meet me at Mug & Bean at 12 am. We need to talk. PS: love you xx S."

Sitting there her mind is a buzz with questions. Hoping its nothing serious. Excited because it could be good news. "Well, let me get ready..."

---------------------------------

"What?! Are you insane? You'll give her a heart attack Scott!" Mitch says. He and Scott are at Mug & Bean enjoying a cappuccino as Scott waits for Elsa to arrive. Scott starts to laugh. "Mitch, that is very unlikely. There might be a little panic in her, but that's ok. You're missing the bigger picture here." "Ok....what's the bigger picture?" "The surprise..." "Oh yeah, right. Sorry I forgot" Scott's smile gets bigger the moment he thinks of it. "She's going to love it...I just know it" "I hope so Scott..." Mitch says as he gets up, pushes the chair in and pulls on his jacket. "I really hope so..."

--------------------------------

12:05 am. Scott's eye is caught by Elsa moving towards him. She looks at him with a smile. "Hey, Scott. How's it going?" "Not so good I'm afraid...." Elsa freezes and a sudden fear shoots through her and it shows in her eyes. Where's Scott going with this? "Wha-What do you mean?". Scott hates having to do this, but he'd rather tell her than let her hear it from someone else "I'm...I'm not going to be here much longer, Elsa". They're both frozen. Silent. Sadness came from both of them. They just stared at each other. Then it happened. Something that Scott was most afraid of:

Elsa snapped.

"You can't leave me again Scott! Please!" The tears are impossible to control. She gets up and walks away, but Scott stops her just in time and looks right into her eyes.

"Do you think I want to leave you? Elsa, listen to me...." He stops, fighting back the tears, but even he can't stop the storm inside him.

"I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. You.....you stand out from everyone I see. To me you are the only person in this world that matters to me.....I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY INCH OF ME!"

Again the silence. The silence that spoke for itself. Taking in a deep breath, Elsa finally finds the strength to speak.

"Its moments like this when I feel like I am absolutely nothing without you. Please, Scott....don't you dare leave me." Her voice was serious, soft, but the pain in it was undeniable. Scott felt helpless. Now he knows why Elsa hates it. He lifts her chin gently and kisses her and hugs her tighter than ever before.