Its all in the silence

Scott and Elsa dances with grace and the passion can be felt from miles away. Scott just looks at her with one thing that runs through his mind: This MUST be meant to be. It feels so right...

Suddenly they stop dancing and Scott smiles...he has another little magic trick coming. "What now, Scott?" Elsa asks. "Its a surprise." He says smiling.

Eventually they end up at a small music store. Elsa knows the owner, Eric.....and it looks like Scott knows him too...

"Scott!! Oh my gosh!!" Eric calls out surprised. "What can I do for you?" "Ahem....the call...." "Ah yes, give me a minute..." Eric walks to the back of the store without saying another word. Scott turns to Elsa rubbing his hands in excitement. "I hope she likes this...." He thought.

Eric comes back with a black acoustic guitar in his hands. "Here you go" he says with a bright smile as he hands it over to Scott. "Follow me" Scott said to Elsa. Curious, she follows him to a bench on the other side of the shop. They sit and Scott gets ready. He plays a few chords, then: the intro.

"When I look into your eyes its like watching the night sky or a beautiful sunrise..."

Elsa couldn't believe what she was hearing. Or seeing. As Scott continues to sing she battles to fight back her tears.....tears of happiness.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love..."

He looks into her eyes:

"I'm still looking up..."

Elsa sat there, blown away. Scott gets up and holds his hand out to Elsa. She takes his hand and they walk home together.

They stroll down the road to Elsa's house in pure silence, but again, the silence spoke for itself. Its getting colder by the minute and Elsa is shivering a little. "You ok?" Scott asked as he stopped in his tracks. "Yeah..I'm fine." Elsa replies. "Well....I might just as well do this..." Scott takes off his jacket and pulls it around her. "Better?" Its like he can read her mind. "Yes, thanks" she says smiling.

Finally they reach Elsa's house and they stop at the gate. They just stare at each other...nothing was said. "Uhm...your jacket" Elsa says beginning to take it off. Scott stops her. "Keep it. It is gonna be a cold night tonight". Then it was time to say goodbye. Scott hugs her tightly...and then suddenly...

...The hug turned into a kiss.

Elsa walks in her bedroom and closes the door behind her. Walking to her bed she feels like she's floating. She has been reading about this in books...

...But never thought she would be so lucky.

Meanwhile Scott is walking back to the hotel in the cold night. He cannot stop smiling. He keeps getting the flashback of the golden moment of his life: The sweet kiss of love.

Now things will never be the same again...