Returning To Memory

"Flight 320A boarding now to Johannesburg. Flight 320A boarding now to Johannesburg. Thank you"

Scott suddenly shoots up and rushes to the boarding gate. Nerves and excitement fills him and with an immense amount of energy he rushes past all the arrivals. Eventually he makes in and is being checked at security. Done. And out he goes.

He takes his seat with a sigh of relief. He relaxes and closes his eyes and suddenly he sees her in his minds eye. He cannot wait to see her again.

After hours of sitting in the plane he arrives in the city of Johannesburg and walks off to go purchase his ticket to Port Elizabeth. The moment he reaches the desk he stops to switch on his phone. Seconds later, it rings.

"Hello, Scott speaking?" "Scott! Where are you? All of us are worried sick!!" "Uhm...I'm....at Johannesburg's airport.."" You are where?!" Mitch interrupts him. Scott can sense fury in Mitch's voice. "Listen, I have to go, Mitch. I'll call you back when I get the chance." Scott ends the call and turns to the receptionist, questioning himself if he's doing the right thing...

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Elsa! Your turn!" Chris throws the frisby towards Elsa. With perfect timing she catches it. "Sky, go!" She throws it to Sky. "You know.." He says as he catches it. "I wonder what Scott is doing right now?" "What?" Elsa asks confused. "Well...I was just thinking of what happened...remember?"

How can Elsa forget? That was the day her whole life just...changed. The day Scott Hoying crowned her "Queen of his heart". HIS heart. If he meant it or not, she doesn't know. But she knows one thing for sure: he's not just her idol anymore.

"Yeah. But he hasn't tweeted anything though. After all he has been busy with PTX tours and Superfruit and all." Elsa says. There's sadness in her voice.

Chris walks up to her and looks her straight in the eyes. "Anything can happen Elsa, just have faith."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Scott just landed in Port Elizabeth. He stands waiting for his bag to come out the conveyor belt. He sees it, takes it and walks out. He picks up his rental car and drives to the hotel. He stops at the place he feels home: The Radison Blue Hotel.

As he checks in and follows the assistaint to his suite his phone vibrates. Its Mitch.

"As least tell me you're ok Scott?" "I'm ok Mitch thanks." He takes a deep breath. What he's about to tell Mitch is going to spread a few fires. "I'm going to find her." "What? No. Scott you're jetlegged. Please, don't do this!"

"I need to see her, Mitch." Scott says. He can feel the tears coming.

"Scott, Let it go and come back." Mitch demands.

"I'm not letting go, Mitch"

"Its all in the past,Scott. Its done!"

"I'm not saying this again...I'm NOT letting her go!!" Scott says as he hangs up. He can feel the tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I can't let her go.." Scott whispers. He know what he wants. Who he wants.

Elsa Marcus.