Chapter Three

Erica had invited Katherine to a beach party. She continued to say how much she wanted to make new friends, not that she didn't appreciate hers and Erica's friendship, she would just like to get to know more people.
She stood by the door of her huge, three story house, awaiting Erica's arrival. Soon enough that moment came and the girls traveled to the sandy shores.

As they arrive, a pale skinned red head approached the car. "Hey Katherine, Lydia Martin, lovely to finally meet you. I've seen you knocking around the hallways and have been meaning to say hi but I just haven't had the time aha..." the girls got well acquainted as Stiles, Scott and two of their closest friends watched them from affair. "That's the girl we was telling you about" Scott informed, not really paying attention to his friends and he wandered off with a fresh drink in his hands followed by Stiles. As they approach the girls, Erica notices her blushing friends heartbeat beside her, "so, Erica, Lydia, are you going to introduce us to your friend?"
"You guys have mouthes, introduce yourselves" she mocked, winking and Katherine before wandering off with Lydia to grab a beverage. As if they where in perfect sync, both Scott and Stiles threw their arms around Katherine's figure, Scott round her shoulders, Stiles round her waist as they walked her along the beach, passing her a strong rum and coke in the process. "And what do we call you?" Stiles asked intrigued to know the mystery girls name. "Katherine" she spoke softly with a smile. "Well my name is-"
"Stiles" she said, looking up at his shocked face. "Well Scott, looks like we've got ourselves a stalker" he winked and she giggled at his remark. Taking a big gulp from her drink.
"Unfortunately that's all I know about you boys" she said with mockery in their voice. They stopped where they where and unraveled, "fancy a dip Katherine?" Scott questioned, both boys looked at her, awaiting an answer. "Of corse" she smiled back, lifting her dress over her head to reveal her unique black swimsuit that compliments her figure oh so nicely. It was hard for them to take their eyes off her but they tried their best. She knew that though, what she didn't know is that she had wandering eyes on her from afar. They ran towards the sea, not waiting another second on the sand, splashing about as they went deeper and deeper. Far enough so they could stand yet have the water cover them from the chest down. They laughed and messed around but came to a stop when they saw two more bodies about a meter away, swimming towards them. "Hello gorgeous, you must be Katherine. I'm Isaac"
"But more importantly, I'm Jackson" the boys joked as Isaac pushed Jackson and they laughed. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you both I'm sure" she giggled. "It will be" Jackson winked and she laughed at his remark. "Katherine!" Erica shouted from the shore, she diverted her attention to her friend waving her over. "Well this has been fun but I'm needed elsewhere" she smiled and began to swim back to the land. Leaving them all without words and just staring at her. "I like her, she seems fun" Stiles commented, getting splashed in the face by Isaac afterwards.

"Sorry did I ruin your fun?" Erica teases. "Aha, what's up?"
"Well first of all, you need another drink, and second of all, it's time for girl talk" Lydia smiled, handing her another cup full of vodka with a dash of lemonade. "Thank you. You girls trying to get me drunk?" Katherine jokes, taking a gulp and enjoying the burning sensation in the throat. "Isn't that what parties are for?" She joked back. "So, you have four handsome boys swooning over you. I'm sure it's nothing new to you, but if you had to kiss one, who would it be?" And so the gossip began. The girls ended up getting to a very heated discussion about anything and everything. Katherine felt like she was clicking with Lydia. They got along really well. But their time was cut short by the stampede of men, picking Katherine up and running away with her. " you can have her back later!" Isaac yelled and continued to run alongside Stiles with a laughing girl over his shoulder. He finally set her down and she looked at them, "you forgot something" she began. "We're all the way over here and the drinks are over there" she pointed out and started to head back but Scott caught her by the wrist, showing his pearly whites along with a bottle or tequila. "And the cups?" She pushed, crossing her arms across her chest amused as Jackson revealed a stack of plastic shot glasses. "Baby were always prepared for a kidnapping" he joked and they perched themselves in the sand.

They where now on their 5 round of shots and started to feel a little woozy. "Your turn"
"Okay, never have I ever... masturbated in public" Jackson and Katherine downed their shots. The rest laughed and where a little shocked at her. "Oh do tell" Isaac pushed. "Fine. I was in the changing rooms at Zara and my phone rang. I answered but it was a butt dial, I was about to hang up when I heard moaning on the other end. Then I heard him moan my name and I got kind of hot. Before I knew it I had my hand in between my legs" the boys wanted her to continue with her story in every detail but she picked up another shot, letting it trickle down her throat and awaited for the next never have I ever. It took them a few minutes to get that image out of their head but they continued with the game.

After two full bottles of tequila, a bottle or vodka and almost a bottle of rum down, they where gathered round a campfire, the sky was a gorgeous mixture of pink, orange and blue. A perfect setting for a wonderful evening. Lydia and Erica decided to leave before it got cold and dark, plus she wasn't drinking because she was driving so she got bored eventually. The others wanted to stay, they where very drunk and having a blast. Why would they want to leave?

Soon enough, Katherine was resting in between Scott's legs and dozed of into a peaceful sleep. The rest not long after her.