Chapter Seventeen

Early, at Beacon Hills High School, on a beautiful summers morning, Jackson stood talking to Isaac about his ideas on how to win their next Lacrosse game. It was coming up very soon and Coach pulled a few strings to get his team out on the field instead of their first two lessons. Isaac's feedback was cut short due to the entrance doors swinging open to reveal their friends, laughing and smiling with each other as they stepped foot into the building. "You three look unbelievably happy."
"We woke up happy, nothing wrong with that." Scott winked at Katherine and she giggled. As she peaked behind the boys, she noticed Erica and Lydia stood by their lockers, waving her over. She said her quick goodbyes and left to go and great them. "How the hell did you get her to smile?" Isaac questioned, eying the two giddy boys suspiciously before it clicked. His eyes went wide, "you didn't..." they knew it was pointless lying to them because they would be able to tell in a heartbeat so they just grinned cheekily. "Which one of you?" He pushed, feeling a little jealous. Stiles and Scott bit their tongs, looking at each other then at the ground, holding in their strange urge to laugh. "Both Of you?!" Jackson was shocked, almost shouting. "god I envy you right now" his tone was a little annoyed that his friends had the privilege of roaming every inch of her gorgeous body, wishing that it could have been him. Scott picked up on their annoyance, "look, obviously we all really like her, a lot. There's nothing we can do about that and getting angry with each other isn't going to solve anything. She needs us, she's just been introduced into an unfamiliar, insane world and reformed into a supernatural being, she has no idea how to control herself and lets face it, this is all our fault. The best thing we can do is stick together and be there for her without letting our feelings get in the way." 
"I suppose her sleeping with you two is better than a stranger." Isaac replied, understanding. Jackson nodded in agreement and they settled on the decision that, if she sleeps with any of them, they can't let it bother them. Like Scott said, she needs them, and they would do anything to help her. "Speak of the devil." Tiny footsteps pattered through the hallway as she approached them yet again. She had forgotten her bag that Stiles had offered to hold for her like a true gentleman. He knew that's what she came back for and held it out for her to take. "Thanks Stiles" she smiled before gently kissing him on the cheek. His heart skipped a beat as she did so and an adorable grin appeared on his face. She was about to say goodbye, nonetheless, she stopped in her tracks as her vision landed upon a familiar character, Aiden. She followed his figure with her eyes and felt the urge to go and see him. As she took a step in his direction, Isaac placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her. She looked up at him confused and the guys shared looks before taking her into an empty classroom to inform her about the twin alpha.