Chapter Eighteen

After sharing the news to the stunned girl about her previous date, she panicked at the thought of something that could have happened to her. The reason being as to why the boys decided to have a relaxing night with her at Scott's house, inviting her good friends, Erica and Lydia. They where more than happy to attend because they too wanted to recline themselves.

"Come in gorgeous." Isaac complimented as she stood at the entrance to the living room, amazed by the effort they had gone through to make her smile. Sheets laid across the floor with various foods sat upon them. Bowls of fruit, home baked cinnamon cookies, tortilla chips, dips and even a few bottles of wine. The scenery was complete with a peaceful, lit fireplace where they sat around, nibbling at the goodies. Due to the blazing weather they had all day, Katherine decided to wear a thin, satin, black dress that hugged her curves nicely, however, as dawn approached, it hastily turned  brisk outside. Therefore, she was thankful at the fact that they had started the fire up and pleased that she brought an oversized woolly cardigan just in case. Stiles patted the empty space on the floor next himself so she would sit and enjoy the evening with them. Once she got comfortable, Jackson poured a glass of Pino Noir, handing it to her with a smile. "Where are the girls?" She asked, taking a sip of her wine and licking her lips. "They should be here any second." Scott answered.

They indulged in a heated discussion about anything and everything, laughing at each other and spilling secrets. By this time, Erica and Lydia arrived. Everyone had let the alcohol go to their heads but they easily fulfilled their purpose of chilling out and having a good night. Once the bottles where empty, Scott offered everybody a hot beverage which they gladly accepted. Stiles accompanied him to help his good friends out. One by one, over time, they all exit the room, leaving Katherine and Isaac alone. Their gentle voices communicated as they cozied up in front of the fire. He told her how delighted he was to see her smile and she melted at his genuine kindness. She was so happy to have the boys supporting her and appreciated it greatly. Her hands raised to feel the warmth of the blaze, "are you cold?" He enquired, concerned, thus making her head nod. He shuffled closer to him and held her hands in his, rubbing them in attempt to warm them up. As he did so, she let her eyes wander up his arms, glancing at his muscles. She knew he was an attractive boy, but she never really took the time to look at him properly. His white t-shirt fit tight around his toned body and she could only imagine what he would look like topless. Her thoughts grew dirty as he looked up at her to give her a comforting smile, amazed to see the colour change in her orbs. As if he was hypnotised, he leaned in, pulling her closer to him as he gently placed his lips on hers. She moved closer into him so they where on their knees with their chests pressed together, throwing her hands around his neck. A slight groan came from him and she became more hungry to feel his touch, pushing him down so his back rested against the couch. She removed her cardigan, leaving her only in her little black dress and straddled his inviting body, grinding her hips to create sensation. "Katherine?! What the hell are you doing?!" Erica yelled, grabbing her by the arm and prying her away from Isaac, not wanting to whiteness her two friends fucking in the next room. The commotion caused everybody to run in just in time to see Katherine punch Erica in the jaw. They could see the anger boiling up inside her. Her bloodied face began to change, "Erica stop!" Scott called out, not wanting her to turn into a wolf and attack Katherine as he knew she would hurt her. Although the rage got the better of her after Katherine took another swing, belting her in the stomach causing her form to change completely, she jumped on the brunette girl, pinning her down to the floor and curled her hands around her neck. Katherine's eyes progressed back to their natural state, as a consequence, she began to choke. Jackson ripped Erica off the girl and threw her across the room, knocking her back into realisation. Katherine stood to her feet, struggling for breath as she tried to recover. Once she did so, she became aware of her selfish actions. Looking down at her ragged, bruised friend, she rushed to her side. "Oh my gosh, Erica, I am so sorry."  Erica shook her head as she pulled herself up to sit, placing a hand on her shoulder, "it's okay chick, my bad. Guess I didn't realise how dangerous it is to stop you getting it on with someone." She chuckled, noting to self not to attempt it again.

After the dramatics calmed and the place was cleaned up,  everybody decided to call it a night. Erica had healed and they where back to their goofy friendship in no time. They said their goodbyes and parted ways, agreeing they would see each other tomorrow after arranging the exciting event of hitting the clubs.