Chapter Seven

Lydia and Erica where pleased to get an invite from Katherine to stay over for some girl time. They really liked her and felt as though she was really fitting into their little click. "How could you be so oblivious?!" Lydia teased. "All of them swoon over you. They're practically drooling every time they look at you. I can't believe you don't see it." She finished. "I don't know, it's just hard to believe that even one of them liked me, but all four of them? I highly doubt that" Katherine laughed. "Girl, you need a reality check" Erica spoke, amazed that Katherine couldn't see the attention she received from her friends and no doubt, every other boy that attended Beacon Hills high school. "Shut up" she joked, throwing a pillow at Erica. "I can not believe you just did that" she mocked and threw the pillow back at Katherine, resulting in a pillow fight between the three girls.

Lydia was in the middle of curling Katherine's elegant, brunette hair when their phones pinged. 'Instagram: @EricaReyes527 tagged you in a post'
"What's this then?" Katherine said as she unlocked her phone, a picture of the three girls enjoying their pillow fight and laughing appeared on her screen. "When did you take this?" Lydia asked, confused. "I have my ways" she responded, continuing to apply her glossy, black nail polish. '@Jackson37 commented on a post you're tagged in: Cute pyjamas Katherine 😉😈' he commented, referring to her sensual, white, lace cami and shorts set. "See, completely into you" Erica tormented. Before she had time to reply, her phone buzzed a few more times, '@IsaccLahey14 commented on a post you've been tagged in: Very seductive...'
"What's with the numbers at the end of their names?"
"It's their lacrosse numbers on their uniforms" Lydia informed. '@Stilinski24 commented on a post you've been tagged in: @IsaacLahey14 I second that 😈' the stunned girl grinned and her fingers started tapping her screen, '@Jackson37 @IsaacLahey14 @Stilinski24 keep it in your pants boys!' Lydia laughed at her comment. '@ScottMC11 replied to your comment: @KatherineAdley easier said than done 🤤' she innocently locked her phone and smirked at their words. "Now do you believe us?!"