Chapter Twelve

Scott's eyes gently fluttered open as he noticed the sleeping girl in his arms began to wake. "Good morning beautiful" he smiled and Katherine sleepily smiled back.

Last night, Deaton managed to hypnotise her and made her believe that she spent the night at Scott's house studying. This was only to buy the boys some time so they could figure out what they where going to do about the situation. They made a quick stop on their way to Scott's to grab Katherine some clothes for school and pyjamas to make it believable.

"So are you ready to get up and go to school?" Scott questioned. "No, not at all" she mumbled into his neck, making him laugh. The pair stretched and tried to wake their bodies, her hand accidentally grazed his thigh in the process and he shivered. He wanted nothing more than to take her on the bed right then and there, but he knew he shouldn't.

~*~

As Scott pulled up at school on his motorbike with an adrenaline filled brunette on the back, their friends saw and walked over, staring at Katherine as she took of her helmet and shook her hair. They purposely chose the clothes she wore because they knew just how sexy she would look in them, however, she looked even better than they imagined if that was even possible making it extremely difficult for Scott to resist her this morning. In the distance she noticed Erica and Lydia stood at the doors, therefore heading over to them to see how they where doing, walking straight past the boys and smiling at them.

They stood there in the distance, wondering what they where going to so, Deaton's hypnosis would only last so long. "How are we supposed to tell her she's a walking sex goddess that loses control every time she feels the slightest bit turned on?!"
"Stiles, I think maybe we should break it down for her a bit better than that"
"Isaac is right, we need to make her trust us first and make sure she feels comfortable and safe so she doesn't flip out and try to run."
"My place?" Scott suggested, knowing that she was familiar with it and it's private from the public.
"So we agree? Scott's house after school, we tell her everything?"
"Agreed."