Chapter Two

Katherine was bored of sitting home, so she decided to take a stroll and try and figure out more places in Beacon Hills. She has lived there for almost two months now and still had no clue where she was going. She was dragged out of her mind when she heard an unfamiliar voice say her name. Curiosity made her body walk towards the noise as it led her into the woods next to her. 'Maybe it was someone from school?' Realising that there was nobody there she was about to turn back, then a sudden movement to her left stoped her in her tracks. She could have sworn she heard a growl which gave her no hesitation to run as fast as she could.

The gigantic beast watched her run and was about to follow until he saw a figure running towards him. Before it had chance to react, it was pushed with great force to the ground. Not seconds later did it jump up and let its piercing red eyes stare right into its attacker. Scott McCall. Scott examined the ugly thing. It looked deformed in the face with a scar going right down the middle of his body and face. He was twice the size of Scott and an Alpha. Scott knew he had no chance of winning this fight but he was going to try regardless. That's what he did. But to his surprise, the beast took one more look at him and walked away quickly. Scott was relieved yet worried as he now knew there was a new villain in town. Assuming it was one of Dukalien's puppets, he went back to Stiles who sat helplessly on his Jeep bonnet. "Did you get it?"
"No but I will" Scott exclaimed as he saw something out the corner of his eye. Stiles followed his gaze and was bet with the back of Katherine as she rapidly walked away from the startling sound in the woods.
"Who is that girl"
"I don't know but I'd like to find out" Stiles drooled.
"This is Sheriff Stilinski we have a 187 on the crossroads just past the A14. I Repeat, a 187. Over" the boys huffed. "That's our cue"