Long-Hidden Secrets Were Confessed

Stacy's POV

By episode 32 of Mineclash, I asked him his age pretending I was only curious. And since we were good friends by then I figured he'd trust me enough to not tell anyone especially his viewers. He's apparently afraid his viewers would invade his privacy if they knew, he said it was more of the since  Club Penguin fans though, but he still felt unsafe of them knowing or finding out. When he told me nonchalantly he was 18 I was astounded that he was only 15 when he organized several UHCs and 16 when he led TeamSpeak meetings, "wow..." I said, yet at that point, I finally met my sorrow having my suspicions come true. Silence. "Why?" he asked, "I was just curious" I replied with a sad hitch in my voice. "Stacy? What's wrong?" he immediately responded concerned. "It's just, it's just... I didn't know I'm shocked at what you've achieved at such a young age that for some reason I have the urge to cry" she wept yet was still coherent. "Stacy. That doesn't make sense. Tell me what is it? What's bothering you? My... age?" he replied firmly but gently. "Come on, tell me. What's wrong, Stace?" he said dejectedly. His voice hurt me, I couldn't stand to hear his pain. "I,  just can't help knowing I can't be with you", I replied silently, embarrassed. "But I'm right here, St--", "that's not what I mean". "Oh? Well... you don't need to cry anymore because I love you too, sweetheart" he calmly replied while really hoping he didn't misinterpret her words this time. "What...?" I said taken aback, "It's okay. You can't choose who you love. I've felt guilty myself for ever thinking of you being mine". "I...I don't know what to say, I-". "We don't have to become anything more than what we are if you're too uncomfortable. I understand, but that doesn't mean I'll stop loving you, caring for you".  Small smile "I don't know... I have to think about it...".  "I know it's complicated knowing you're old enough to be my mother". "I'm actually not, to give birth to you at 14 I'd have to get pregnant at 13, which couldn't happen at the time". "It doesn't matter... it's getting late, we can upload tomorrow, you go get some sleep, we can talk about this later if you want". "Alright... and, Graser?", "Yes?", "I love you too", "I know" I could see his warm welcoming smile." "Graser?", "Yes?" he replied seemingly worried. "You need sleep too", "I will", "Good-night", "you too, and don't forget I love you". I let out a sigh of relief and went to bed that night, I woke up well rested despite only sleeping for six hours.

Grasers POV

Stacy and I had just finished our mineclash episode when suddenly she asked me a question I found really random and a bit intrusive. I trusted her and was curious as to why she asked for my age so I answered so she could continue with whatever this was leading to. She was dumbfounded by what I said and just said 'wow' and abruptly sounded like she was trying not to cry. I paused and then asked why she asked, she replied solemnly with 'I was just curious' but I heard her voice break. "Stacy? What's wrong?", I replied afraid for her. She told me an obvious lie and I called her out on it while trying to console her. 'I, just can't help knowing I can't be with you' she replied bashfully. My eyes widened, was I hearing what I thought I was hearing? I took a cautious approach and played dumb.  "But I'm right here St--", 'That's not what I mean', she had the valor to confess. I didn't even think about it, I just went for it hoping I wasn't totally miscalculating what she was getting at, "Oh? Well... you don't need to cry anymore because I love you too, sweetheart", I told her tenderly. A few menacing seconds went by before she responded shocked with 'What...?!'. I hoped my attempt at solace reached her as I said "It's okay. You can't choose who you love. I've felt guilty myself for ever thinking of you being mine'" 'I...I don't know what to say, I-'. "We don't have to become anything more than what we are if you're too uncomfortable. I understand, but that doesn't mean I'll stop loving you, caring for you", I replied with a heartwarming smile. I could see her smiling back in my mind taking in my words, 'I don't know... I have to think about it...', "I know it's complicated knowing you're old enough to be my mother". 'I'm actually not, to give birth to you at 14 I'd have to get pregnant at 13, which couldn't happen at the time'. I didn't expect a full blown explanation so matter-factly stated as to why she couldn't be my mother and just changed the topic, "It doesn't matter... it's getting late, we can upload tomorrow, you go get some sleep, we can talk about this later if you want". 'Alright... and, Graser?', "Yes?", 'I love you too', she reassured me, "I know" I could see his warm welcoming smile." "Graser?", "Yes?" he replied seemingly worried. 'You need sleep too', "I will," I said and smiled at her care for me, 'Good-night', "you too, and don't forget I love you". I sat there for a few minutes in my chair smiling to myself staring at my computer screen after she left the TeamSpeak room. She could be mine if she allows it. I went to sleep quickly that night swarmed with tranquility..