No Need to Feel Awkward

I didn't really have any bedrooms. I slept in the attic with my dogs and some blankets. and so when it became the time for us to sleep and he asked for a spare bedroom he could sleep in I stopped in my tracks while holding the fresh warm laundry I took out of the dryer. Holding the blankets I calmly told him that he could sleep anywhere on the attic floor with some pillows and blankets for comfort and warmth or sleep on my couch. 

"Wait... what? You don't have a bed?" He paused "or two?"

"Well, I have back problems so I sleep on the floor and I live by myself".

In the end, we opted to sleep in the attic with the blankets straight out of the dryer but despite that, the night cold threatened to bite at us. And sharing the blankets between us didn't help. The cold chill penetrated through our bones and core. I gave out first not being used to this kind of weather. I scooted to my right towards Graser asking through my eyes if we could share all of the blankets together and take in each other's warmth as well. He allowed it with a nod and he soon wrapped the last blanket over us and tucked the end under me, he then held me firmly by the ribs. His arm across my torso and leaning on his side, he gave me a wet kiss on my forehead and sniffed my hair happily. 

"Your hair smells nice", he breathed softly smiling staring longingly.

Page felt uncomfortable and left the room, Molly didn't care stayed put beside them.

"Yours too", he frowned. He stayed quiet upset and then started to caress my arm slowly with his thumb going back and forth and nuzzled against it. We fell asleep comfortably at last.