Candid and Pure

Stacy's POV

I woke up to the sun in my face. I slowly opened my eyes and just lied there not moving, looking hazily to my left at the wood floor and edges of blankets. After a few moments of staring aimlessly down across from me, I looked up and gazed at the wood triangular ceiling of my attic. I was glad I got it painted a darker richer color, it looks beautiful with the sun shining through the room, an orange-brown hue radiating.

I then looked down at him. He was still asleep, asleep and beautiful. My arm had been blocking the sun from his face and so he hadn't been prematurely woken up by the suns rays the way I had been. He was cute, I had to admit it. He looked absolutely adorable soundly asleep on my makeshift bed. God damn it, he's too loveable to only stare at!  I sat up, leaned over, and kissed his soft lush cheeks and an eyelid before he woke up.

He looked up at me confused. "I love you", I said sweetly and plainly and planted another few kisses on his left cheek lasting longer this time.

Graser's POV

I dreamt about her being there during Pax Prime, the time of my inevitable face reveal, the time of my vulnerability. A lot of the attention was on me, and reasonably so, no one really knew what I looked like and I was the mysterious guy who no one really understood. I knew the camera would be on a great deal of the time but it did become a bit pestering to deal with. H especially tried to get my attention for random pranks of just jump scaring me when I was on my phone or arriving at the cube house from my hotel room. I found his actions a bit flattering yet annoying. He was really intrigued by my presence, which was... odd to say the least. While we were doing a YouNow Livestream as the Cube group she was there beside me and at one point comforted me stealthily wrapping her arm around my lower back. She sensed my discomfort when one of the viewers asked who was the youngest in the Cube group. I hadn't told her anything about my age but I guess I stiffened my back upon hearing the question and she either noticed or sensed my anxiety. That night when we were leaving off to the airport she approached me and hugged me telling me that it was okay. That it was okay to be afraid, of my face reveal, and other insecurities I had. We sat there waiting for one of our planes to be called. with a sad look on her face, she held me and pitied me. "It's okay, Graser, you're real fans won't care about such minuscule things", she ruffled my hair in a playful and caring manner. My plane got called and I had to leave. "Thanks, and, see you soon", I smiled back. I left hopeful.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

And that's when I started to feel conscious of someone kissing my cheek and that this was an alternative story to reality. Stacy wasn't there, she was here smooching me to death, or rather to consciousness. I moved my forearm up and was about to open my eyes when I felt a wet kiss land on my eyelid. I chuckled to myself and looked up at her dazed as to what enticed her to be so affectionate so out of the blue.

"I love you," she said melodiously and then pecked at my cheek again moving her lips against it to end off. I captured her left cheek before she could sit up and took in its plumpness giving it a passionate kiss before letting go."I love you too", I replied beaming. We sat up and hugged each other merrily for a long time stealing jolly kisses every once in a while before going downstairs to eat breakfast.