Kill My Love: Bronze Corporations and The Silver Eye

"Thanks for driving me home Zayn", I said as we pulled up in front of the entrance to the building, "yeah no problem, goodnight", "goodnight", I said as I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and stepped into the cool midnight air. I gave him a quick wave and as he smiled he drove off, then I made my way inside.

I still couldn't make sense of what happened that night, everything just went by as if it all happened just yesterday. I had a lot to tell Rylan tomorrow but until then I need my bed.

So the next morning I followed my routine, went to the bathroom washed my face, brushed my teeth changed into a tee and shorts and grabbed my morning vegetable juice from the fridge, soon after all of that was done I grabbed my laptop and face timed Rylan.

I told her everything from where he asked me out in the middle of the school hallway all the way to dropping me home. "I can't believe this! girl good for you", "thanks Ry I still can't believe it myself!", then she asked me the question which I was kind of hoping she wouldn't, "so are you guys a thing now or what?", what was I going to say, no? yes? I AM SO CONFUSED!,  but I replied, " maybe you should ask him that", "roger that", "anyways I got to get to work", "later girl".

After that, I had to start getting ready for work, I only work on Saturday's cause it's what works best for me, I work at a salon that goes by the name of, "Deep Sleep", it's actually one of the highest rated salons in New York.

I take the subway to work because I like to interact with people. So I got off downtown and I have to do a five-minute walk to reach the salon. As I was walking my eye caught a headline on one of the big screens and now I wish I hadn't looked. The news reporter was in the middle of a sentence which I heard way too loud and clear. "Murdered at Central Park yesterday around 3: am, when taken a closer look at the body, two marks on one side of the neck on the victim were found.

As soon as I finished watching the headlines, it reminded me of my parents and how their headlines were exactly the same as this one.

"Shoot!" I yelled as I looked at my phone, I realized I had exactly two minutes to reach the salon and started walking each step double the time as the first. Once I got there I quickly went to the change room and put on my uniform and helped set up the area for customers.

Soon enough customers with appointments started showing up and I got super busy.

It was around 9:00 pm when all the customers were gone and the work was done. We placed the closed sign outside about half-an-hour ago so nobody should be coming since today was my payday I planned on visiting the bank after I leave from here. I went to get changed, grabbed my bag and set out.

Since I did have to go to the bank, I walked because it's only 10min away. Since I am so used to going through this path during daylight it was a little bit creepy going through the same path but only in the dark. As I was walking I heard a rumbling in the bushes near me, so I stopped dead in my tracks turned and asked, "Hello?", "is anyone there?", none answered so I started walking really fast and then all of a sudden...It all went pitch black.

When I woke up, I was in a nice cosy bedroom, It was really nicely decorated and I was really confused, luckily I wasn't tied up or anything so as soon as I got up I immediately ran for the door. But before my hand could reach for the handle and open it, it beat me first and then standing before me was a handsome man.

His hair was a fawn-like colour, his eyes were green and he had a great figure.

"Umm miss are you okay?", damn, he even has an Australian accent, "sorry what were you saying?", "I was saying follow me unless you want to get yourself killed", I was in no mood what so ever to be parcelled to heaven just yet so I did what the lad said, "lead the way, Chris Hemsworth", he rolled his eyes at the last two words but ignored it.