Kill My Love: Reunited at last

"Hello?"

"Zane it's me Ralphael"

"Oh, hey man what's up?"

"Never mind what's up with me, what's up with you?"

"Oh, right"

"Ralph, I have known you for so long and you never fail to impress me by finding the person i'm looking for"

"ok"

"But this time it's diffrent...I need this person found in an hour or less"

"Bio please"

"Name is Annalise Hales, age is 18, attends Rosewood high, anything else?"

"Hello?"

"Ralph you still there?!"

"You will have her in 30 min!"

"Cool"

"What could Zane possibly need Annalise for?"

"What could father need Annalise for?"

---------------------

"Hello?"

"it's me Annalise, Ralphael"

"oh hey, what's wicked?"

"Listen, can you meet me at Starbucks or something, I need to speak with you urgently"

"Sure Starbucks in five"

"Hi", I said as she came near my table.

"Hey...so what's the emergency all about?"

"What is your connection with Zane Salvatore?"

"Wait, what? I have no idea what your saying"

"What happend between you an him!"

"We only kissed once okay!"

"What?!"

"You kissed him even though you had kissed me!"

"Listen the kiss that me and you shared wasn't meant to happen okay!"

"Something came over me"

As soon as she said that last sentence, it was as if a bullet had been shot through my heart in perfect aim.

As soin as the last few words left my mouth I immediatly wished I could take them back, but it was also the truth, I didn't feel things for Ralphael like I did for Zane.

"Well then...I guess we better get going"

"Where are we going?"

"Zane asked me to bring you to him"

"Wait!?"

I didn't realize this before but Zane and Ralphael know eachother?

"You and Zane know eachother?"

"Went to middle school with him"

----------------

The car ride to Zane's house was quiet...too quiet. Another thing that couldn't possibly leave my mind was that what could Zane possibly need from me.

He hasn't come to school in like...forever! and now all of a sudden he wants me to meet me, god he is so confusing.

"Were here"

"What?"

"Zane's place, now get out!"

"Fine! I am"

And with that I slammed the car doo in his face and started walking towards the monster like house when I quickly turned back...he was gone.

I walked to the front of the house, took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Zane opend the door and I just stood there like an idiot, he was still rocking that jet black hair, pale skin and strong torso.

"Hey", he said

"Hi"

"Come on in"

"Thanks"

He took me inside and as he closed the door, it felt as if I were standing in a castle!

His entire entrance was shimmering with diamond mirriors, chandaleires and floor tiles!

Then he took me upstairs to his room, his room, also like the rest of his house, was huge! his room had a giant master bed in the middle, his windows gave me a huge view of the city, and the rest of his room is all history.

"So...Raph said you two knew eachother"

"Yes, he's correct, went to middle school with him and had eachothers backs since then, I trust him with my life"

"Oh, he also said that you needed me, it sounded pretty urgent"

"Yes, you see my father-"

The last thing I remember is a loud boom coming from the window area of the room, almost like a bom! and Zane flying an entire meter away from me.

Outside of Zane's mansion

Inside entry of Zane's Mansion

Zane's bedroom