Kill My Love: Killed this love

"Dad!", I yelled barging into his room, "Is it true?!", "Is what true son?", he asked calmly, "did you sereiously kill Annalise's parents?", "she told you...didn't she", "yes dad she did and I need you to tell me what the hell is going on because I have got no idea!", "sit down son", "if you want to hear it from me, your going to have to promise that you will protect her with all that is in you", "I promise dad".

__________________________________

4 months later

__________________________________

It has been four months, and he has barley called or left a single a message, I think that he never really cared about about me or my feelings, I was just a pass time to him, but I don't think that anyone could ever make me feel the way he did, there was something about him, something gold and something dark. I think now I'm left alone to fight my battles, I didn't expect it to go down like this, "he has killed my love for him". 

I never thought that this would be the story of my life, losing my mom, having a rocky relationship with my father, falling in love only to have killed it in the end and there is nothing I can do about it.

I never thought that I would have to see the day when my son would find out the truth, and that someone else would find out about my past, I hid it and moved on, but it looks like he had diffrent plans, because of me now both my son and that girl have to suffer, If only I would've told him the truth, but how could I have? Nathalia made me promise her that I would'nt...but even she knew that our son would find out eventually, and now he has to face the fact that...Dominique is really his uncle, my brother.