Kill My Love: The End

"I asked you to marry me because I love you".

I could not believe what I was hearing, was he actually being serious right now!

"If you really did love me, you wouldn't have said what you said yesterday.

"The only reason why I said that was because I can't bear to lose you because of my mistake!".

"How is any of this your mistake Zane!?"

"Because if I could have just controlled myself none of this would have gone down!"

"You can't just control yourself around people whom you love Zane! if that were to be the case then this world would never learn to love! when we got married we made promises to each other no matter what, to support each other when there is no light to break up the dark!".

I started breaking down, I couldn't help myself, I tried to keep my share of the promises, I'm still trying to hold this marriage strong, but I don't know how long I can keep going if...he's going to back out.

"I'm... I'm sorry", he began to say, voice shaking.

"For everything, I never realized that between us the choices aren't just mine to make, you also have options, choices, sayings. You made me realize what our relationship stands for, and now I'm ready to make things right again, Annalise...what is it that you would like to do".

This is it, this is that one choice that will determine if my child lives or dies, whether I will live or die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 years have passed and I still see her face in his, her brown silky hair just like his, warm chocolaty brown eyes, like hers and a beautiful smile, I see her in him. It really hurts when people you care about leave you forever. But everything you love happens for a reason, a beautiful reason, and I can't seem to thanks Annalise enough for leaving behind a beautiful creation with a beautiful reason. Today, my son Zachery turns 6, I can't believe it, I'm a father now.

--------------------------------------

"Dad, come on let's go were going to be late!", I heard him yell to me from across the entry-way.

"I'm coming, Zach!".

Every year for his birthday I take him to Annalise's grave so that he never forgets his mother, the only reason why he's here today with his father.

"Are you ready to go?", he nodded his head and then we left.

The cemetery felt different today compared to the many other times we had been her. Rain cloud filled the sky, a breeze flew by but it wasn't the weather that made today seem off.

"Hi mom, it's me, Zach, I brought flowers for you, your favourite, purple lavenders! it's my birthday today, I'm 6 years old now!.

Watching Zach talk and engage every time we come here always makes me emotional, and I'm sure she enjoys the conversation too. I went up to him and gently put my hand o his shoulder to give him the signal that it was time to leave.

As we walked down the cemetery path together, the same strange feeling didn't go away, that was until I realized that Zach wasn't with me, I quickly turned around only to see him hugging a figure, a women's figure and that seemed to be...Annalise?!.

My body froze right there, right then.

"No this can't be...she, that's not her!".

I quickly rushed over to where they were standing, once I got there my eyes immediately found hers and they met.

"I have missed you every single day since you left me, Annalise, so has Zach". I said my voice shaking, feeling heavy.

She didn't answer and I knew why, she wasn't actually there, but I didn't care because, at one moment, It felt as if she was actually really there, it felt as if in that one moment, we are a long lost broken family reunited.

--------------------------------------------------

As we made our way towards the car we stopped and looked behind once last time, I felt Zach's hand clutch mine tighter than before, I got the instant feeling that he was trying to tell me something while looking back at her, he was trying to tell me that no matter what he will make sure that what her and I had, is never gone.

I opened the door for him and he got in, I got in the driver's seat, our eyes were glued to the rearview mirror and as the car started to speed away...so did she until she longer was standing but instead, fading away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's me the author of Kill My Love, I just want to take a moment to thank you, the reader who has shown me and the story so much love and appreciation and actually gave it a shot, It's because of YOU the story was able to get to where it is right now.

Over this two year journey from writing to editing to publishing here on Wattpad, I never thought this story about dark revenge and mysteries would reach over 600 READS!!! all thanks to you for taking the time to come all the way to end of the journey of Annalise Hales and Zayn Salvatore, I hope you enjoyed their story just as much as I did writing it.

I also wanted to let you know that this story is now in process of being turned into a manuscript and will be self-published by Moi! that's right dear reader, you will be able to have your very own copy of Kill My Love in your very own hands! how exciting is that, don't forget to follow me on my Instagram which is: Angel_x101, for updates, sneak peeks and...maybe a giveaway will be coming your way soon...

Once again just wanted to say a huge thank you to you fellow reader for making it this far in the story and It breaks me to say that we are now at the end, unfortunately. Thank you so much, I love 3000 and I will meet you again for another thrilling adventure, but until then take care and goodbye!

Signed: Khadijah.S

Goodbye's from Annalise be like