Kill My Love: The Underground Mystery pt 2

It felt so nice to see her again, it always does...after all, she is my mother. As I was carefully watching her, I realized that nothing much had changed. She was still rocking her black hair that shimmered under the lights, her lips were as pale as snow, and lastly...her skin, the most beautiful and smooth shade of cream. She was beautiful in every way, she is my mother...Nathalia Roman.

I kneeled down gently beside her glass coffin.

"I need you, mom, I...I don't know what to do, dad expects so much of me and I don't know how to fulfil his expectations and on the other hand, I have to pretend to be interested in a girl just for him as well."

"But, there is something about her mom, something I have never seen in another woman in my entire life."

"She makes me feel worthy of myself, she lets me breathe freely, she shapes my heart, makes me feel things I have never felt before, but I don't know why, I get the feeling that something big is growing closer to her, day by day."

"Mom, I need your help, please guide me".

After the last sentence, I got up and started making my way towards the exit when I felt a strong gush of cold wind blow past me, I stopped dead in my tracks and checked my surrounding quickly, I was alone.

Nobody else knew about this place, but even father. Then I herd a voice, it was my mother's.

"Zany, my sweetheart!"

"Mom?!", I yelled back at the voice
"My baby boy, look how big and strong you have gotten"

"Mom!"

Tears started to well up in my eyes and I couldn't help but let them go. I looked back, and saw my mom standing there in the light looking back at me with tears eyes and a bright smile, slowly she opens her arms, nodding with her head, gesturing me to come to her. In less then a second I was in her arms, I buried my head on her shoulder and just cried.

"It's okay sweetie"

"I'm so your here, but...how?"

"I was sent here by god, he told me that my son using need of me and that he needs his mother, I'm afraid I can't stay very long, but at least I get to see you!"

"Oh mom please help me, I..."

"I know, and the one piece of advice I can give you my dear child, is that your father knows what he is doing, he is trying to be the best version of himself in front of you, and you want to know why?"

"Why?!"

"Because he loves you with all his heart and he will do anything and everything to protect you".

" But why does he need Annalise?"

She didn't answer for a moment, then replied...

"The truth lies right beneath your feet, but only the true hearted can reveal it."

"I'm afraid my time is up now Zane, but promise me...promise me that you will not be hard on your father."

"I promise mom...I promise!"

"Goodbye Zane"

She gently kissed me on my forehead, gave me a hug and disappeared in to the light.

I stood there in shock...I can't believe I just saw my mother! I...I can't believe god would ever show mercy on someone like me, someone as bad as me.

Before I left, I decided to do a quick prayer, for all those souls whose lives I have taken, even if I didn't want to...I did!

All those corpses lie right here in this underground church, I hope that one day, they can find it in them to forgive me and so can god.

I quietly and quickly left the church. Once I was in the fourth floor, I quickly rushed to my room and locked myself inside. I picked up the phone off of my bed and scrolled down my  contacts list until I found the number I was looking for, now only he can help me.

"Hey it's Ralph, busy doing shit right now so leave a message at the beep"

"Hey Ralph it's me, Zane. I need your
help to find a special someone, call me when you get this message".

 I need your help to find a special someone, call me when you get this message"

Nathalia Roman AKA Zane's beautiful mother