Kill My Love: The Underground Mystery pt 1

I woke up thinking about them, their faces right there in front of me, crying for mercy, bleeding to death.

"I need blood"

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water and just stood there, shirtless, hopeless, worthless. The dreams had started to attack me again, more like...nightmares. I needed to distract myself so I reached out and grabbed a really fancy jar filled with...blood. I quickly chugged every last drop of it down my throat.

If you were thinking,

"What the hell, is he a vampire?!"

"Then yes you guessed correctly, I am a vampire".

After stalling in the bathroom for what seemed like hours, I finally decided to man up and go do my morning work out.

I noticed that every time I punched the punching bag, my punches were twice as hard as the one before it. I liked to box, it's always been a hobby of mine, ever since mom passed away I have become a very tempered person, and boxing allows me to release that temper easily.

Dad has always been busy taking care of the family business, the only times I ever get to see him is for the dirty work. What do I mean by that? well...we are assassins. The business is just a cover-up, I kill without any second thoughts, without any hesitation, no emotion. Yes, my father owns a huge business and were super rich and stuff but the assassin blood runs through me.

After a few hours I left the gym, as I made my way upstairs I noticed that my father's room door was open which was actually quite shocking because it always stays closed. I wanted to enter, but I didn't. Instead, I just made my way to my room and from there I just went and took a shower.

As I let the water caress my body, I thought about her, I literally thought about her. The way she so easily fell into my "love" trap made a nasty smile smear across my lips.

"How can girls be so stupid?!", I thought

"Oh well, not like I'm going to fall in love with her".

I don't even know why I'm doing this, my father just said to trap her with my manly charms which he says I got from him. Anyways, my only job is to trap her, bring her to my father and walk away. No emotions, no heartache, none of that, if I mess up, I'm probably dead.

A few hours later...

"Father, what's going on?"

"We have to get the girl here fast and soon"

"why?!"

"Because Dom is already two steps ahead of us!"

"I'm trying here okay?!"

"Stop trying and just do it, Zane!"

"FINE!"

I didn't go to school for the next 3 days, my father is applying way to much pressure on me to bring her to him, and she has called and texted me at least 1,500 times if only mom were here...she would tell me what to do, that reminds me...I have to go to to...church.

As I stepped foot on to the cold and wet pavement with my bare feet, I let the strong tree mint scent settle in, I could feel their presence, their eyes watching me as I moved towards the glass coffin that lay in the centre of the room.

"Hey mom, we need to talk, your son is very miserable right now".

...

Robert Downy Jr as David Roman AKA Zayn's father

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading Kill My Love chapter 6. This will be the last chapter for some time because these are the only number of parts I have written, as a professional author I believe that all or most parts of the story should be "written" out before publishing SO, that is what's going to happen. The plan is quite simple, write chapter's 7,8and 9, then back to publishing. Once again thank you so much for your love and support towards my story. My Instagram is Angel_x101 so if you would like to follow me on there for sneak peeks and updates. See you in the next chapter!!!