Kill My Love: So Close!

"Hello?, did you get the job done?!"

"I sure did but you have to start being more careful, today was a close call!"

"I know, I just have to make sure Annalise doesn't open her mouth in front of him or anyone else again!"

__________

I woke up to muffled sounds of what sounded like nurses, I couldn't make out the figures moving in front of me but they all looked like as if they were really busy, like...trying to save someone's life kind of busy.

An hour passed and nothing happened, it seemed as if the world stopped moving for a while, as if that while had enough seconds in it to take her away from me.

I can't help but feel that this is all my fault, that none of this would've happened if I hadn't met her.

"I-"

"Mr.Salvatore?"

"Yes?"

"What is your relation with the patient?"

"She's my girlfriend"

"Oh alright then follow me please"

"Annalise!"

I practically screamed as the nurse brings me into the room, I do a light jog trying to seem as human in the room as I could.

I cup her face with my two hands and join my forehead gently against hers,

"God, I have missed you so damn much!"

"Me too", she whispers

She just suffers a minor concussion, and took in a lot of smoke, but she has now recovered and is free to go whenever your willing to take her.

"Can I take her home right now?"

"Well of course you can!"

"Thanks a lot nurse!"

"Get changed, while I go and wait right outside, ok?"

"Yeah, sure"

As soon as I stepped outside, I saw him. He was walking towards me and quite fast actually!

SLAM!

He held me by the collar of my sweater as he pushed me up against the wall,

"What the hell?!"

"Why did you do this to her!"

"Do what!"

"Get her to a point that now she is sick and lying in a hospital bed!"

"She is fine and she is coming home with me right now"

"What did you even need her for in the first damn place?"

"That's none of your business"

"Gentlemen please let go of each other"

"Fine, whatever"

"Just remember Zane, if you hurt her, then I will hurt you!"

"Forgetting standards and friendship because of a girl?"

"Pathetic"

And with that he stomped towards the exit

"Ready?", Annalise said as she came out of the room,

"Ready?"

"Let's go"

The car ride home was very quite, mostly because I was raged up thanks to Raphael! But I tried to hide it as best as I could. Once we reached her house, I decided to walk her all the way inside. After, I couldn't bring my legs to go the opposite direction towards my car.

Instead, I only realized how much I craved her till this moment, I needed to feel her lips against mine, her body under mine, and her presence with mine.

I bent my head down slightly and kissed her really hard, in a few seconds she wrapped her hands around my neck, we stood there for half a minute madly kissing kissing each-other until she opens the door not breaking the kiss, I picked her up and carried her all the way upstairs before we both tumbled on to the bed.

She immediately started tearing my sweater apart, but I helped her out by taking it off myself, then she went to lift up my t-shirt, I couldn't help it so I started rolling up her off-the shoulder crop top.

"Are you sure you want this?", I asked her gently breaking the kiss

"Of course", she breathed out

And we continued making love, the entire night filled with magic.

__________

The new and improved Zayn Salvatore Muse: Sam Asghari

Muse: Sam Asghari

A/N: Hey everyone I am so sorry these 3 chapters took so long, but I just graduated and now I'm free as a bird for 2 whole months, so I will try to be more frequent with updates. What do you all think of the new Zayn!!!! He looks like a snack 😋😋😋, anyways I hope you guys enjoyed these 3 chapters and I will see you in the next one!!!

Instagram: angel_x101