Kill My Love: The truth I told him

"How! How could she have kissed Zane when she kissed me before!", I thought as I drove at full speed. I thought we might have formed something special, but once again, it was only one kiss. " Zane! How could he do this to me!", " I love Annalise and I will always have what is mine!"
_________________________

I rolled over in bed and gently opened my eyes, my eyes stared at his handsome face, last night was the best night of my life, this man lying right next to me has shown me what it's like to feel as if you matter, he showed both of those things and more. He gently opened his eyes and stared into mine, "good morning gorgeous", "good morning handsome". Before I could say another word, he put his index finger on my lips and gently told me to shh, "I just want you to know that, last night was one of the best nights of my existence, If I could go back in time and change what happened, just know that I wouldn't change any of it, heck I would do it all over again!", after he finished his last sentence, I gave him a soft, sweet kiss, "time to get up", but then I realized, I should probably tell him the truth about me, how I knew Raphael, how I'm being trained for my parents revenge, and most importantly of all this...who the killer of my parents is. "Zane", I began in a low whisper, "yeah", "I have something I need to tell you", "what is it?", "it's...uhh, it's just that", "Annalise, breath" I took a very long deep breath because I was so not ready for what I was about to tell him, he could be mad, yeah I am expecting him to be, he could be confused, yes why wouldn't he be, after what happened last night between us, I'm expecting him to feel those emotions inside of him, "I have been working with this man named Dominique for about three months now, and he told me all about my parents, how he knew them and who killed them", I waited...waited for him to say something but when sometime passed, and he didn't reply, I continued, "so that's when I met Raphael, at the head quarters I mean,  he trained me, and I got better and better stronger and stronger, I only have a month to go before I would be ready to set out for my vengeance," "Dominique also told me that the name of my parents killer is...the dark master", "get out", he said quietly, "what?!", "I said get the hell out!", I quickly got up and got dressed, when I turned around he was already dressed, "how did you get dressed so fast?" I asked, "you have no right to ask me that", "ok ok I'm sorry!", I yelled, "damn right you are!", "how could you do this to me?!", "what do you mean how could I have done this to you?!", "the dark master is my father!", I stood there shocked, was he telling the truth, did I listen right, was my parent's killer really Zane's father, "Zane...I didn't know, but why would Dominique lie to me about my life's biggest pain!", "I don't know ok!", "but all I know is that my father could never do something like this", "I think I will just leave now, give you some time to cool off", I immediatly grabbed my bag and walked towards the door, I didn't bother to look back once because I could feel his peircing black eyes looking right through me, I opend the door and left the mansion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Annalise, are you ready for some training-", "you didn't tell me!", "woah! tell you what?", "that the dark master is actually Zane Salvatore's father!", "who is Zane Salvatore?", "don't act like that Dom, I have mentioned him so many times", "oh yes I remember, he's your boyfriend! right?", "he is not my boyfriend!", "right anyways let's start training , you don't want to get distracted now do you", "is she ready?" I turned to see who the voice belonged too, and I was right, it belonged to him, who I had insulted not too long ago, "yes, she is", "cool, send her in Dom". The entire session went smoothly but I could tell that he was still upset with me, that's why he wouldn't talk to me, make eye contact with me, when the session was over, I decided that I would talk to him, I just...I can't bear to loose someone as amazing as Raphael Hiddelton. "Raphael wait!", I yelled in the HQ parking lot, "look at me", I said and he slowly turned around and looked at me, "I want to talk to you", "what is there to talk about?", "you said what you really felt and there's nothing more to it", "there is! Ralph there, you mean so much more to me then somebody who I only shared a kiss with, you are the one who trained me and-", "is that all that I mean to you! just...a trainer?!", "no! of course not, you are the one who helped me through one of the darkest times of my life, you are the one who showed me what a friend can be, and the truth is Ralphael...I love you...I love you so much as a friend, please, I don't want to loose you". After she said those last few words, I realized how selfish I was being, I realize how much I put her down over a kiss, and now I feel so ashamed, I think it's time Ralphael that you grow the f up! I then immediatly pulled her into a tight hug, I couldn't help but release a few tears from my eyes, I was so happy to have her back, "hey, are you crying?", she said looking at me, "no", "don't try to lie with me Ralph, it's ok to let your emotions out sometimes, otherwise they will end up eating you", "I'm just glad to have you back in my life, Annalise even if it's just as a friend". we just stood there in the parking lot, hugging and sobbing, I was so glad to have my friend back.