Our Unexpected Guest Pt.1

Anna's P.O.V...

It was the third day since Dark han been gone and he was coming back around after dinner was over. So I stayed in the library as I continued to ready the last book on demons. I had a baby monitor in my room and the other in my dress pocket because I felt bad for leaving him alone at least when he was asleep that is. We just finished lunch when I heard a huge ruckus come from outside the door. I put the book away and went to investigate. The noises were coming from the bottom of the stairs at the main doors. Only to see two men arguing amongst each other.

Willford's P.O.V...

I had decided to finally meet Dark again when I finished getting what he asked me to get. Since when did tell me he would be here today. But when I got there, Die was there and was telling me I wasn't allowed inside. I explained why and that Dark said I was allowed, but he wouldn't let it up until another voice spoke up.

" Die? What is the meaning of this?" A woman's voice rang out. We both stopped arguing and looked over and there standing at the top of the stairs was a beautiful young woman. She was wearing a white and light blue dress with her straight hair split to the sides evenly. I smiled and bowed down to her quickly seeing that she was wearing Dark's ring.

" My lady, I am sorry to disturb y'all. But I was supposed to be meeting with king Dark here to give him something he asked of me. But Die here, declines me to come in." I explain making Die roll his eyes. She walks down with as much grace as a princess and smiles. " Darn, she has a beautiful smile." I thought as I looked at her.

" What is your name sir?" She asks making me smile back.

" My name is Willford Warfstash my lady." She nods gently.

" Nice to meet you Willford, my name is Annalane May Fischbock." She holds her hand out and I kiss it.

" Lovely to meet you Anna. You can call me Will if you like, I don't mind. Also I do have this letter to prove why I'm here. You would think because I'm his brother I would be treated better by others." I sigh making her rest her hand on my shoulder.

" Don't worry about it Will. Die, it's okay if he's here as long as Dark says so." She tells him making me smirk at him from behind her back. He catches my smirk and sighs.

" Fine~. I guess so since Dark should be here after dinner." He gives in making her smile.

" Great. Now that, that is settled. Let's go do something fun." She says walking back up the stairs. Die walks past me and mumbles quietly only for me to hear. " Just be glad Anna came over Willford, otherwise you wouldn't be standing in here." He follows her close behind and so do I after chuckling at his comment.

Anna's P.O.V...

After situating the problem, I had them follow me to Dark's gaming room. There was Foosball, Pool, and many other things. When Will came in after me unlocking the door, he looked around in aw and surprise.

" This is Dark's secret fun room, isn't it?" Will asks as he looked around.

" Yeah, but he doesn't mind if y'all are in here since I'm the one who let y'all." I wink at him making him scrunch his eyebrows with one higher than the other. I laugh as I looked around as well. " Do y'all know how to play Pool?" I ask them and they both smirk.