Memories From The Past.

Anna's P.O.V...

( Memories...)

When the blinding light was gone, I found myself inside another room. This time I was watching a pink haired baby beginning to walk, from a man I didn't know to Dark's mom. Dark was standing across the room from me as he watched the two children.

" This was when they were teaching us how to walk. Will had so much trouble because of me, he wasn't supposed to be alive. When me and my brother Will was in my mother's womb, I was the strongest one out of us. The doctor told my parents that Will would die soon because I had absorbed some of his powers. This usually happens with twins and it's very rare that demons are able to even have twins. I had already learned to walk quicker than Will and this was the first time they actually got him to walk. It was a miracle he did and my mother knew it would be a great memory to keep." Dark explained smiling. I smiled too at the small pink haired Will walking to his mom. " Let's see the next one." Dark says as another blink of a memory came. We continued to go through many of Dark's mom's memories until we came to a memory of when Dark and Will were never born. Dark's mom meeting Dark's father for the first time, that is.

( Pic Above of Their Father!)

" Is this your father?" I ask Dark making him nod yes.

" Yeah, this was hime before he was the king of our old world. He seemed totally different before he became king and he loved my mom very much, that was until a man by the name Zermattan Cult came into their lives. He was the king's right hand man I would say. But he turned my father into a cruel heartless man and manipulated him into so many things. Eventually we were born and me father didn't want nothing to do with Will. He only wanted me to rule and because we were twins, Zermattan persuaded him to make a decision to kill Will when we were seventeen-thousand years old. But my mom stopped him from killing Will resulting in her death. He was on a rampage and I had to protect Will from him ever since. So, I had Will fake his death. Everyone knew that he wasn't dead, but my father thought so. One day when we were in our twenty-thousands, my father burnt down the castle with everything inside. Hundreds died and a lot of our things burned. He was sentenced for imprisonment forever by the D.O.S. I never saw him again after that, until the humans found a way to our world. Destroying it and killing tons of us, which resulted in the Great War." He finished explaining. " My mom had lots of memories in this book and I thought it would be best for you to know more about me as I, you." He says walking over and holding my hand. There was another bright light and before I knew it. We were back in Dark's room and still in his bed.

( Memories Over!)

I looked over at Dark and smiled at him as he opened his eyes as well.

" I'm sorry Dark, that must have been hard on you." I say sadly as I looked away.from him. " I'm thankful that you trust me enough to show me something like this. I don't think I can show you that much of my life, like you just did." I admit upset.

" Hey, it's okay. I don't care if you can't show me anything, I just want to know more about you." He tells me as he pulled me to look at his face again.

" Can you see memories from others?" I ask curious. He scrunches up his face a little and smirks.

" Yeah, so your telling me that you want me to see yours? Are you sure? Those are very private and sensitive you know?" He asks making me think more about my decision.

" Yes, I'm aware. It's just going to take forever if I explained it all by myself." I tell him confidently.

" Okay then, close your eyes and relax." He instructs me and I do so. After awhile I felt his hand be pressed against my head gently before I saw tons of my memories flashing by.

Dark's P.O.V...

( Memories...)

I had already began seeing tons of her memories as if it was a slideshow. Some happy and sad, that was until I came upon a few main ones. I could hardly believe what I was seeing, Anna wasn't related to Mark or Tom at all. She was actually adopted at the age of six and had been in a car accident. Luckily she didn't die, but her parents did. Her mother was a doctor and her father was a drug addict. He was so cruel and had beaten them almost all the time at home. In public it would look as if they were the perfect family. But after being high while driving home, her dad crashed into an eighteen wheeler. She was then admitted into a hospital and transferred into a orphanage for two years, before Mark's mom adopted her. She delt with bullying and depression before, but none all to serious. She was always so hard working and responsible her whole life. She was really close to Mark more so than Tom and even went with Mark to her Prom. Then there was early college and the death of their father. She was also the youngest woman to ever become a doctor at the age of twenty-three with a Master's degree. That was until the War happened and she had to tend to wounded shoulders and families the whole time. They got defeated and were put into villages, where the ceremonies happened all the way until now. I wanted to hold her for how much she went through and tell her I was sorry, but it was already done. This woman deserves a better life than with me in our new world I was making. I pulled away from her mind and we were back in my room.

( Memories Over...)

" So, it's that bad is it?" She asks sitting up and scooting closer to me.