Can't Get Enough of You.

Anna's P.O.V...

The next morning I woke and smiled, once remembering everything that happened last night. All I know is that we went to bed around three in the morning since I glanced at the time before falling asleep. " Man, I didn't know I could last for so long. We had sex for almost five hours and damn, I'm a little sore." I thought to myself as I looked up at Dark's sleeping face. I reached my hand up to brush away some of his bangs to the side as I admired him. " Man, was I luckily to have a man like Dark love me." I thought to myself as I reached my head up and kiss his lips. He began to wake up slowly as I smirked at him. He sees me and smiles back as he pushes himself up to kiss me. I kiss him back passionately as he pulled me closer. We both pull away slowly from the kiss and smile.

" I love you Anna." He whispers making me blush a little.

" I love you too Dark." I whisper back as I started to get up. The blanket falls off me a little to reveal my naked chest and I immediately cover myself up again from embarrassment. Dark chuckles deeply and pulls me back down onto the bed, and in to his lap. " Dark~. I have to take a shower and get dressed." I tell him, only to have him get up and carry me bridal style to the bathroom with a sheet still around me.

" Then we'll shower together love." He tells me as he sets me down on the toilet. He starts the shower up and we both hop in. I was in front since I was a shorter, that way we could both have the water at the same time. I was facing towards the shower head while he stood behind me. I began to scrub my body with body wash as he waited and watched me. It felt a little weird at first, but I soon grew confident of myself and continued as if I didn't notice. I was about to get my back side when Dark took it from me and started washing my back for me. He was being slow on purpose and it felt amazing, almost like a massage. When he finished, I rinsed off and did the same for him, but a little tougher since I knew he was a demon and needed it more like that. After awhile of washing ourselves, I just relaxed and let the water fall on my face. I was a little surprised when I felt Dark his arms around my waste and hold me from behind. I smiled to myself and giggled when he kissed my neck. This made him chuckle and continue to tickle me, by kissing my neck softer.

( WARNING; Mature Content Ahead!)

I quickly turned around laughing as I looked up at him. He was smiling as well as rested his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. I rested my arms around his neck as we shared a very heated kiss. He had me already pushed up against the wall as he trailed kisses up and down my neck and collarbone. I was then lifted up and he was holding me up by my thys. I knew where this was going and I didn't have a single care in the world. Our lips met again and our tongues fought for dominance; having him win like always. I wanted him and that was a fact. I suddenly felt him smirk and pull away making me flustered.

" God, your so beautiful Anna. You don't know much I am holding back because your human." He growls as he bit his lip. I softly smile and kiss him again.

" I know, and I love that your cautious. I love you more than anything else that exists in all of existence. I'm with you all the way baby." I whisper as I wrap my arms around him again. He crashes his lips against mine again and roughly kisses me as he bites on my lower lip, causing me to moan. He then pulls me up a little and I feel his member go inside me a little. " Gosh, even after last night I'm still not used to his size." I thought as I but my lip to hold back the pain. After a minute or so, I nod for him to continue and he does.

" How do you stay so tight?" He asks, but I don't answer. He was already bleeding from the mouth, from biting his own lip which made me a little worried. But he seemed alright once he kissed me again. I could taste his blood and for some reason didn't taste bad at all. I licked and sucked his bottom lip slowly, earning a growl in pleasure from him. After another minute, he began to thrust in an out of me slowly. Soon our hips met in sync like a dance and he began pounding into me. I almost screamed from how much pleasure I was getting. He just continue to relentlessly pound into my good spot as we both moaned very load.

" Oh! Dark!" I yelled as tried not to fig my nails into his back.

" Anna..." He growled lowly making me turned on even more. He gasps in surprise since I tightened around him from being turned on again. I was beginning to get tired, but I continued for Dark. It didn't take to long after that for the both of us to climax twice. After awhile Dark rode out and leaned on me a little as we caught our breaths. We were literally breathing the same air as I continued to smile. Dark only smiled lovingly at me while I did the same. " Yeah, I will never stop loving this man." I vowed to myself as we gave each other a quick peck on the lips. Once Dark let go of my thys, I  almost fell; luckily he caught me and helped me out of the shower. I was a bit embarrassed since I couldn't walk, like at all.

( Mature Part Over!)

Dark seemed to understand and helped me get dressed into some normal clothes. He then laid me down on our bed and covered me with the blankets. While he too, was getting dressed. I was about to ask what he was doing, but he seemed to already know what I was going to ask. " I'll be right back with breakfast. You stay in bed until you can walk again." He demands worried and vanishes. I chuckle and try to move my legs again, but they seemed to not work. The only thing I could feel was how worn out they were. They were definitely going to be sore and probably bruised tomorrow.