Chapter 44 - Zabrina ending

Zabrina closed the portal after everyone went through it leaving her in the sandy plains alone.
She had to make them forget that this ever happened or else it could affect the important outcomes that happens in each Heroes universe.
Zabrina then started to open another portal.
She had gained the power to open portals to different universes after Dark Zabrina had been transported out of her universe.
The portal was the same bright swirling light as the other portals.
Instead of being pulled into the portal, Zabrina just walked into it.
When she came out of the portal, she was still in the desert.
However it was different.
The sky was black with ash, parts of the sand were on fire.
But what stood out most was that this universes version of the base was still there.
Zabrina walked down the untouched parts of the hill and entered the base.
She was greeted by 5 people pointed guns at her.
Zabrina calmly raised her hands.
She recognised the 5 people because there were the team what first went into the portal.
They had dressed into black armour.
The 5 people also recognised her and quickly lowered their weapons.
"Zabrina?" One person of the team said. "How did you get here?"
"I will tell you later" Zabrina replied. "Where are the others?"
"There are in a lab, down the corridor" Another person of the team responded.
"Someone get them because we are leaving this place" Zabrina ordered.
One person of the team went to get the others and while Zabrina and the other 4 members of the team went back outside to the dangerous environment.
After the other member of the team came back with the other people, Zabrina opened up the portal again.
"I picked up some powers while you were gone" Zabrina quickly said before anyone could say anything.
The team shrugged and went through the portal followed by the other members.
Before Zabrina followed them, she looked back at the place she was leaving.
However, when she did, she noticed a silhouette of a man standing quite a distance away.
Zabrina looked closer at the silhouette but it then started to walk away.
Zabrina then looked away from the leaving silhouette and entered the portal.
The portal then closed behind her.

The end.