Sweeter Than Fiction (Freddy x Baby)

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Freddy rolls his eyes annoyingly at Baby, as she shook her head with a disapproving look on her face.

Chica looked at the two with a small smirk on her lips, a playful glint appearing in her eyes.

"As elders say, the more you hate,-" Chica started but got cut off with a chuckle.

"The more you love?" Baby asked with a raised eyebrow, as Freddy stood up from his seat while fixing his things with an annoyed sigh.

"The less shits I give to a person until I completely forget that they even existed," Freddy stated with an irritated sigh, as he stood up from his seat.

"Girls, listen. Love isn't some 'cartoon musical' where you sing a little song and then suddenly the one you love will fall for you almost immediately without even thinking their feelings through," Freddy added bitterly, walking away from the two girls while shaking his head.

The two watched him leave silently, with Baby scratching the back of her head and Chica laughing to herself.

"Man, isn't he stubborn?" Chica asked while placing one hand in her forehead, as she earned a nod from Baby while shaking her head.

"Jeez, now I know why you broke up with him," Baby joked, making the both of them laugh at each other.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Wazzup guys? :)

SpringZ here with another book entitled "Sweeter Than Fiction"! *insert celebration noise, confetti and happy cheering children*

I literally spent 3 months laying out the timeline and skeleton of this story, and trust me this is going to be one hell of an effing ride :3

Also this ain't just a one book story, but rather a 3 part book series including a sequel and a prequel cooking up the timeline :))

Any events, places, and names of people in this book are all fictious, and none of these ever existed in real life

I hope you guys like this ❤

This one is for you ❤❤❤

And as always, REMEMBER!

"The noblest art is by making others happy."

SpringZ AWT *dabs*