Chapter 7: "First Day of the Year" Game-Changer

¤ CB's POV ¤

"The importance of the connection between art and emotion is that it'll bring out the true colors of a person. If he's lazy, he'll put in less color to the art. If he isn't, then-"

Me and Kellen suddenly bulldozed the door open, interrupting the teacher's current discussion. He immediately took his hand off mine so that no one would think of some stupid things about us.

Trust me, we're only friends.

The students inside looked at us with a weird expression on their faces, as others started to whisper and gossip among themselves.

Geez, is that even a requirement for every High School that ever existed to have gossipers? What a headache.

We heard the teacher sigh lightly (which is apparently a woman in about her 40's), shaking her head. "Seriously? Another Fazbear, late for class in the first day of school? Do you and your brothers ever don't get into such trouble?"

She eyed at me for a moment. "And you even dragged someone with you?" The teacher added.

Kellen shook his head. "I have a reason for being late Mrs. Flowers, not like the rest of my brothers who are just plain lazy," Some of the other students laughed at his comment, as I smiled a little.

"I'm actually late because my friend here, she's new and she doesn't know the way around here so I had to show her around for a bit and get her new schedule for the rest of the years," Kellen explained calmly, as Mrs. Flowers nodded lightly and gestured for us two to take our seats inside the classroom.

Lucky for the both of us the only remaining seats are placed next to each other, so I won't be too far from my tour guide who happens to be Kellen.

And plus we won't have a struggle talking to other students since we're just next to each other.

"Luckily you two only arrived at the very beginning of my introduction, so I guess that no one would be bothered if I did my greeting again. Good morning class, I'm Mercury Flowers but call me Mrs. Flowers and this year I'll be your Arts teacher."

She looked at me with a soft smile, making me slightly nervous because I was thinking that-

"And as Mr. Fazbear said, there's a new student with us today," She said with a soft smile, as everyone from the front to back started to look at my direction. Shit.

"Would you like to introduce yourself darling?" She asked politely, almost sounding like mom. I gulped, standing up off my seat as I started to walk in front of the class. I can feel all their eyes on me.

As I faced them all, I feel my heart beat faster, but it calmed down when my eyes landed on Kellen. He gave me a thumbs up with a small smile for encouragement.