Chapter 2

(Charlotte's POV)

As soon as I looked up I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful man before me. His blonde hair, his amazing amber eyes, and his amazing smile that can light up a room.

Dr. Peters announces "Charlotte meet Dr. Cullen. Dr. Cullen meet Miss Charlotte Spencer. Dr. Cullen would you like to take Miss Spencer on a tour of Forks very own hospital.?"

Dr. Cullen states "I would love to take Miss Spencer on a tour of our lovely hospital. Right, this way Miss Spencer."

"Dr. Cullen please just call me Charlotte or Lottie," I said.

"Lottie then call me Carlisle," he said.

"Okay Carlisle, shall we get on with the tour, and maybe get to know each other better?"

As we step out of Dr. Peters office Carlisle helps me with my bags. We walked down the corridor he pointed out the x-ray machines and the other things down the hallway that I will definitely need to remember.

He showed me where I can put my bags for now, so I can get them later when I go home.

"So Carlisle, do you want to play 20 questions?"

"Sure Charlotte, why not?"

"What is your favorite color?"

"My favorite color is blue since it is the color of your beautiful eyes," he said. I could literally feel all of my blood rush to my cheeks when Carlisle said that sentence.

"Thank you, Carlisle," I said blushing still. "So," he said. "What is your favorite color?"

"My favorite color is pastel pink, it is a very soft pink that is very beautiful to look at. I also love all the colors in the sunrise and sunset. So what is your family like?"

"My family consists of my sister Esme, and my five adoptive children. So I have 3 adoptive sons named Emmett, Jasper, and Edward. I also have 2 adoptive daughters that are named Alice and Rosalie. So, what is your family like?"

"My family just consists of my mom Annabelle and my father Shane Spencer. I didn't have any sibling even though I would have loved to have some. My parents tried for more kids but were never successful. I accepted it, and I wanted to make sure my kids would have siblings even if I couldn't have more, I would adopt them kinda like how you did with your kids. I'm rambling now, sorry."

"I think it's cute when you ramble. Would you like to go out on a date with me," he had said.

Charlotte announced, "Yes, I would love to go on a date with you Carlisle."

We continued to talk for a while and asked each other questions about our lives, and shared stories about being a nurse or a doctor. But way too soon our tour of the hospital had discovered its end.

"Carlisle thank you for the tour and Dr. Peters texted me that you will be training me as I will stay with you throughout the week until I know where everything is in the hospital here," I said.

"That is great news, and I can learn more about you than I got to know today," he said.

"Looks like my shift is over for today. Goodnight Dr. Cullen."

"Goodnight Charlotte."

After that, I left to go grab my bags and head to my car to go home and sleep to get ready for another day at my new job in Forks Hospital. As soon as I got home I fell asleep dreaming of the amazing doctor I had met yesterday on my first day of work.

(Carlisle's POV)

As soon as she left I had grabbed my bags and drove home. She is an amazing woman. I can't believe she really agreed to go on a date with me, I knew it was a long shot but I'm glad I took it. Now all I have to do is think of where to take Charlotte and what to do?

Edward came up and asked "You really did meet her today? You also asked her on a date?"

Emmett overheard the conversation and said, "Damn, Carlisle you move fast."

I said "No Emmett, I don't it was a very bold move to do on the first day of meeting her. We were on a tour of the hospital and it was the end of the tour and I asked her on a date. Her blue eyes lit up and she said yes."

All the women awwed, and Alice says "that is so cute!"

Rosalie and Alice say "We want to meet her."

Everyone looked shocked.

Edward said, "Rosalie wants to meet a human, since when?"

Rosalie angrily said, "Because she makes Carlisle happy, and we haven't seen him this happy since literally forever."

Everyone left her alone and agreed with her.

Alice saw a vision of how our date goes and what we do. Edward smiles from what he saw from her vision.

I should start brainstorming date ideas, I thought to myself. I said, "I'm going to head to my room now." I go there for some peace and quiet to think of ideas when my entire family comes into my room suddenly speaking all of their ideas.

Alice: "dinner and movie, or play board games"

Esme: "picnic under the stars"

Rosalie: "ferry around the port"

Edward: "go to the beach and have a picnic"

Emmett: "do a DIY project"

Jasper: "take a hike"

I finally came to a conclusion on what to do for our date that evening. I would invite her over to take a walk then we would go stargazing and come back to play board games.

I called her, "Hi Charlotte, I was calling to see if you wanted to go on our date tonight? How does 7 sound?"

"Hello Carlisle, I would love to go to on our date tonight. 7 sounds great to me," she answered.

I then went to set up the blanket in a picnic basket so she could have some food if she got hungry. By the time I had finished I noticed that it was 6:45 and I needed to change so I could pick my beautiful Charlotte up at 7.