Chapter 9:

(Charlotte’s POV:)

I’ve just had baby Mason and everyone thinks he’s the cutest thing ever. It took me a little over 2 days to totally recover from childbirth, and by then he looked to be 6-7 months old. He would talk pretty constantly especially when he was hungry. He would make the cutest growling sounds, and he always wants me, and his brother's Jazz or Emmett.

My babies are growing too fast. We all wonder how long we have with them, but no one really wants to acknowledge it. Carlisle and I are going to have a date night at my house that we still own. I’m planning on setting up a screen with a projector and watch movies for a while after taking a walk. I wonder if Carlisle has something planned for tonight? We could take a walk and sit in the meadow for a little bit until we go back to the house and watch movies, and maybe a little something more. This time not being pregnant for a while and focus on the babies I have now. I would love to have some more but in the future since we never age, and I can’t turn 27.  

I like having some alone time away because then I want to go back home and see them more and be a better mother to them. I love them and Carlisle so much that I really just want the best for them. They are being homeschooled until they stop aging or their aging slows down and we can put them with their brothers and sisters. 

I hope Rose and Emmett have a little girl or a boy or even both at the same time.  

Well, I’ll definitely get some tonight multiple times but I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.

2 years later:

(Charlotte's POV:)

Life with my girls are great, we only stayed in Forks a little while. Carlisle was on a consult from Alaska but he decided to not work while in Forks. The girls look to be about 8 now and their personalities are starting to show. Mason looks to be about 6 years old.

Leigh-Anne loves shopping and hangs out with Alice and Esme. She gets a bit bossy at times. They love to decorate the house and the rooms with it. Leigh-Anne is a natural-born leader. Kimberly is a little princess with a sassy attitude, and she can be quite shy at times. She has the boys wrapped around her finger. Kimberly loves Jasper, he even lets her call him J-Bear. I think she is the cutest thing in the world.

They are very smart. Mason is a handsome little troublemaker since he always hangs around Emmett. He loves playing sports like soccer. He's good at running with the ball, and he loves to kick it. 

Eddy boy here has met his mate Isabella at school about a year ago. She is quite a curious one. She’ll be good for him, keep that boy on his toes. I’ve needed to go to Turk's and Caicos with the kids so they wouldn’t be in harms way from Victoria and James if they had thrown a low blow. Maybe even Laurent could be deceiving us. I’m quite interested in his relationship with this girl, Bella. I believe that we would only be hurting her more if we leave than if we stay here. Contrary to my opinion, I will do what Edward needs right now. I will be going back periodically to my house that no one tells the address to anyone. That is Carlisle and it’s a special place when we need to getaway. Getaway and alone time doesn’t always end with sex, neither do hunts and the other things we do. 

It’s time to pack up and leave the house until it’s time to come back to Forks ‘permanently’. We are in the car now with our youngest Baby Mason. Our little princesses didn’t want to ride with us. Leigh-Anne wanted to ride with Alice, and Kimberly wanted to ride with Rose. Esme and Edward rode together. 

I say “Everyone in the living room now!” 

Everybody ran into the living room and Carlisle asks “Honey, what do you want to talk to us about?”

“We need to choose a place to go to while we are moving houses. I will be coming back every so often to keep my house in shape. No one is changing my mind on that. We are going to do this in an orderly fashion. Rose can you suggest a place for us to go and explain why. Then it will go to Edward, then Emmett, then Alice, then Jasper, then Carlisle, then me, and finally the kiddos.”

Rose says, ”I believe we should go to Turk's and Caicos. I’ve wanted to go there for a while and I understand we have a house there for when Charlotte needed to take the kids away from the danger.”

Edward says, ”I agree with Rose. I really don’t care where we go, as long as we get away from Bella.”

I say to him, “This was supposed to give you a range of choices on where to go. We could stay close or go far. That really isn’t a reason why you want to go there. Emmett your turn.”

Emmett yells, “I think we should go to Canada. We will be around the woods, and have plenty of hunting ground and animals.”

Alice suggests passionately, “I would like to visit Greece. Learn the culture and sightsee around Greece and Rome. See the ruins and learn about the legends. We could find a place there near the woods.”

Jasper calmly says, “I wouldn’t mind going back to Texas, and showing you guys where the fights were and wear I lived through my human years and the early stages of being a vampire.”

I curiously ask him, “Jazz what would happen if you coincidently ran into Maria?”

“Umm, I don’t know what I would do,” he says back to me and looks down. 

I say, “Jasper if we choose not to go to Texas now. We could go on vacation and you could show the kids the history and take them and us to places you have been to in Texas.”

I say to him teasingly while giggling, “Carlisle, honey, where would you like to go? Where have you never been to, old man?”

Carlisle then adds, “We will finish this conversation later.”

Everyone started laughing and he gave me a look that said run, and I ran from him and when he would get near me the kids would get in his way. About 20 minutes later the kids were tired and he put them to sleep in the main house, and we had run to my little cottage, and