Chapter 19:

(Charlotte's POV:)

Oh My God. I can't believe I gave birth again. I look to Carlisle and say, "No more kids. This century. Can you get me a blanket?"

Carlisle nods. He asks, "What are we going to name him?"

I suggest, "What about Lucas Ashton Cullen?"

Carlisle smiles and says to Lucas, "Welcome to the world Luke."

I say, "Carlisle, can you videochat Rose on my phone for me, please? When she is on the phone, keep it on my face until otherwise said. If I say, 'We have a unexpected visitor for you to meet' put the camera on my face."

I say, "Hi, Rosie. How is everything at the house?"

She says, "Everything is great. How was the honeymoon?"

I say, "Eventful at the least. Tell Emmett I did get some sleep. Can you go somewhere where you are alone?"

Rose says, "Yes, why?"

I say, "Just do it. It'll be worth it in a minute."

Rose says, "Okay, I'm alone."

I say, "Carlisle, move the phone down, please."

He moves the phone down so she sees the baby and she squeals and says, "Oh My God! What's the baby's name?"

I say, "His name is Lucas Ashton Cullen. Rose we are still coming home. Don't think about this at all."

Rose says, "I won't. You two were busy bees."

I laugh lightly and say, "Yes we were."

I put on my white flowy sundress and everything is in the boat and we hop into the plane and head home to surprise everyone.

Rose picks us up at the airport and brings a car seat for Lucas. We finally reach home and I grab Lucas out of the carrier while Rose gets Emmett and Jasper to get the bags. Their eyes pop out of their sockets when they see me holding my newborn baby. Emmett says, "What? When? How?"

Jasper says. "You know how. Congratulations, Charlotte."

I walk into the living room where everyone is and they all gasp.

Mom looks the most surprised that I had a baby. She says, "When, Charlotte."

I say, "Carlisle, didn't I have him 12 hours ago?"

Carlisle says, "Yes, you did. Rose knew first by FaceTime."

Mom says, "What's his name?"

I smile and say, "His name is Lucas Ashton Cullen. Mom, don't cry."

Mom cries and says, "My baby had a baby, and you don't want me to cry. Can I hold him?"

I nod 'yes' and I give her my baby to hold. Pass the baby is a game now in the house. When Emmett was holding Lucas, you couldn't even see Lucas in Emmett's arms. All you saw was muscle.

It's time to feed my baby, so I grab a bottle of blood and a bottle of milk and I go to see which one he wants. Alice wants to feed him since she is holding him now. He goes for the bottle of blood. I say, "girls, can you take nana to explore the house so she doesn't get sick."

The girls are excited and they say, "C'mon nana and papa!"

She's not going to ever get used to it.

Baby Lucas is thriving and he looks to be a year old now. We are charting his growth. He is growing faster than the others. We tke a bunch of pictures to embarass him when he is older. His first word was Nana much to everyone's displeasure. Mom was esthatic. She tries to spoil the kids even though everyone else has it covered.

---------- 4 years later -----------

Alice gets a glimpse of the future and the Volturi are after us as Irina thinks that Bella and Edward had created an immortal child. I have 4 of those so called 'immortal children' who are full grown now. when they had reached the point of looking 18-21, they had stopped growing. The girls stopped 4 years ago, Lilliana and Hayden stopped almost 4 years ago, and Mason stopped 3 years ago. Lucas looks around 16-18 years old. He has a year or two to grow.

There are like 300 vampires in our house right now. All 7 of the kids are showing each new vampire their gifts. Leigh-Anne controls the elements, Kimberly controls electricity much to Pauls dismay, Mason controls the weather, and Lucas is a empath and learns from Jasper.

It was quite a shock when we found out that Rennesme and Jacob were mates. Rose despises him but only tolerates him infront of the family. Paul and Kimberly are dating now and going strong. They love each other and they can be sickly sweet with eachother. Leigh-Anne is sad because she wants exactly what Paul and Kimberly have. She will find him, I know it. I watch Leigh-Anne gravitate to Benjiman from Egypt. I read his mind and he thinks 'mate' towards my daughter. Good, now I know she will be taken care of. Mason found himself a mate. You may know her. Her name is Tanya Denali. He wants to go with her to visit Alaska and stay up there with her, Carmen, Kate, and Eleazar. I'm happy for Lilliana, her mate is Garrett. Hopefully he can transition to drinking animal blood. I don't know if my grandbaby is leaving the nest or staying with us. She most likely will go with Garrett and see the world with him. Hayden and Kate are mates also, Hayden got his fathers' strength, but he can move objects with his mind. He is also going up to Alaska to be with Kate. I copied that when I knew about it. Esme has found her mate, Brandon, he was one of the newborns Victora created but he split off from the group and followed Victoria and Riley. He surrendered and when he looked at us him and Esme clicked. They are going to be married soon, in about 3 months.

Now we get to prepare for battle again, but hopefully it doesn't come to that at all. Carlisle doesn't want that either. We still go to my place when we know the other wants sex. The kids are all used to it. They watch out for each other. We count down the days to the battle, I miss Alice and Jasper but I have faith in them to find what they were looking for and come back in time for the battle.

The battle is tomorrow. When the snow sticks to the ground. It's after Christmas when this battle takes place. Hopefully all goes well.

Carlisle keeps trying to distract me and I'm trying to act like he's not affecting me at all, which is really hard believe it or not. He keeps kissing around my neck and on my sweet spot he starts to suck on, making me stiffle a moan. We sneak off as eveyone sits next to the campfire to tell stories. I giggle at Carlisle as he carries me through the forest to my house. I walk in there to see that Mason is sucking face with Tanya. I clear my throat and they look embarassed and I say, "What are you doing here?"

Mason looks kind of frightened and says, "Mom, I didn't know this house was here. We found it while walking in the woods."

I say, "Mason, who do you know that this place smells like?"

Mason thinks for a second and says, "You and dad. Oh. My. God. Eww. Mom! Dad!"

I just tand there with arms crossed while he thinks about it and decides that it is disgusting. I smirk and say, "You won't find it disgusting when you and Tanya have sex. How do you think you were made along with your siblings?"

His face contorts with disgust and says, "That's gross mom. We are leaving. Bye."

They leave and when they can't here me I laugh uncontrollably and Carlisle joins in. We found our son making out with Tanya and he looked so scared. I say, "Carlisle, I'm so glad we didn't get here later. I don't want to see our grown child naked and Tanya either."

He scowls and says, "I'm glad our children found their mates, but our baby girls are not having sex at all."

I say, "Carlisle, my dad thought the same, but look at us. We can't keep our clothes on for a day."

He says "That's true. Now . . ."

He leans in and kisses me passionately and we start to make out. We made slow, passionate love until primal urges came along and then everything was vampire speed. We don't stop for a minute until we need to go back to the house and we took a shower before we had left. Battle day.