Chapter 10:

(Charlotte’s POV:)

After a few hours later we go back to the house and in the living room Carlisle says, “I caught you.”

I start to laugh at him and say, “Sure you did, old man. Now, where do you want to go?”

He smiles at me and says, “I don’t care where we go as long as I’m with you.”

I get tears in my eyes and everybody says, “Aww”

Carlisle comes near me and kisses me and says, “Don’t cry”

My kids come and hug me and I pick up Mason and hold him.

I say, “Carlisle, what do you think about England?”

“Honey, I’ll follow you and the kids anywhere in the world. If England is where you want to go we can go there.”

 “Kids, do you want to go to England with mommy and daddy and your siblings?”

They all nod or say, “Yes”

I ask Carlisle, “Do you want to look for a house now?”

He says, “We can.”

I say, “C’mon my little babies let’s go take your nap.” 

We walk upstairs and put the kids in their beds and then walk to the office. Once we’re in there, he pushes me into the door and kisses me hard, and says, “You’re going to get it later.”

I teasingly say, “Looking forward to it, old man. C’mon, let’s find us a house.”

----

Hours later, we have finally found a house that is secluded enough to where no human could see us sparkling like disco balls. 

We are having the house modified with tinted windows, and the kitchen re-done with marble countertops, and other things. Carlisle and I get dibs on the master bedroom with my  giant jacuzzi.

We get everything we are taking shipped over there like the cars, and clothes besides the ones we are packing to take on the plane if we need to change. 

The furniture is covered and taken care of while we skip town and leave poor Bella here. I believe Bella will be very heart broken when Edward breaks up with her and we all leave. 

I believe that if Carlisle left me I would become a shell like person not talking to anyone and think ‘What did I do wrong? Why would he leave me? Why am I like this? Why do I make myself feel worse about myself? Was I not the person he wanted me to be?’

I feel that Bella will feel like this when we all leave and her heart broken. 

----

It’s the day to leave, the kids are at school, Carlisle is helping me get the stuff loaded in the car, and our biological babies are doing their studying to be were they look age wise. My babies are very smart, like Carlisle and I. 

I would love for them to be in a medical career, just like Carlisle and I. They don’t need to be nurses or surgeons. They don’t need to be a medical professional but as long as they follow their dreams and are happy with their lives. 

Now the kids just got back from their last day of Forks High School, and I put them in cyber school so they can excel their senior/junior year of high school. 

I yell, “Kids, are you all ready to go? Kimberly do you have Penelopee, your bunny? Leigh-Anne do you have Teddy, your bear? Mason, do you have your cars? Kimmy, Leigh, and Mason do you have your pillows? This flight is going to take a while.”